Does He Stand A Chance?

If the authoritarian repubs want to win, they better not. They better pick someone in line with trump, but not trump himself.
Maybe a trumpy that has better words and will pick better people. And not act like a 12 year old girl most of the time.
You believe a polite politician can accomplish anything for the people?!

I’m not sure he can win anymore.

If he shows up for the debates, then he’s going to have to answer for Jan 6 and I don’t think there’s any possible explanation he can give for that. Outside of his loyal Trumpsters, nobody else is going to buy his explanation and he’s going to get ripped to shreds.

Then again I didn’t think he had a chance in 2016 either. So who knows.

I'm pretty sure that Trump's been hinting at a 2024 election run for quite some time now like a lot of other people. I definitely believe he's the rightful winner of the 2020 election even though a lot of other people don't, but I'm worried what would happen if he tries running again.

Trump reveals timeline on 2024 announcement, teases Americans will be 'very happy'
Unless Democrats steal the election again he will win.

The pain and damage this criminal marxist puppet asshole in office has caused so far has only begun. America can't stand / won't survive 3 more years....

Unless Democrats steal the election again he will win.

The pain and damage this criminal marxist puppet asshole in office has caused so far has only begun. America can't stand / won't survive 3 more years....

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he won't last that long though.

Sorry
But some of your statements are just plain funny

Okay, well now that you finished splitting your gut,.. mind answering the question now?

You believe a polite politician can accomplish anything for the people?!
Having a vocabulary passed that of a 7th grade dropout and maturityl has nothing to do with being polite.
Telling the world to fuck off was something i appreciated from trump.

Having a vocabulary passed that of a 7th grade dropout and maturityl has nothing to do with being polite.

Well, when you have the world trying to walk all over you, you have to defend yourself from them.

I know kindergarten dropouts who can build commercial property.
I also know polite politicians don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he won't last that long though.
Why?

You think the treasonous Democratts, Washington Establishmen McConnell puzzles, lingering Obama Deep State political assassins, election steelers, fake narrative, coup failing domestic enemies will try four more years of Impeachments?

Forum List

Back