Does He Stand A Chance?

he won't run - but that isn't stopping him from duping his deplorables into 'donating' to the cause, because he is gonna need that cash to pay all them thar mounting legal bills piling up from the multitudes of lawsuits & investigations going on.

personally, i think donny will either be in prison, dying from syphilitic brain syndrome ala al capone style - or found dead on his gold plated toilet after stroking out with a BIG MAC shoved down his gullet ala elvis.

either one works for me.

I definitely believe he's the rightful winner of the 2020 election even though a lot of other people don't, but I'm worried what would happen if he tries running again.

If Trump runs again, he will not have friendly Newsmax and Fox News throwing him softball questions

He will have to answer for his actions on Jan 6
He will have to defend his response to COVID
He will have to convince 85 million voters that he is not the tyrant they voted against
He will have to explain to voters in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Georgia that he has changed

I'm pretty sure that Trump's been hinting at a 2024 election run for quite some time now like a lot of other people. I definitely believe he's the rightful winner of the 2020 election even though a lot of other people don't, but I'm worried what would happen if he tries running again.

Trump reveals timeline on 2024 announcement, teases Americans will be 'very happy'

He won't run and if he does, I doubt he can even get the nomination. Teasing a run is how he stays politically relevant--it is his last way to irritate the democrats into obsessing about him 24/7

If Trump runs again, he will not have friendly Newsmax and Fox News throwing him softball questions

He will have to answer for his actions on Jan 6
He will have to defend his response to COVID
He will have to convince 85 million voters that he is not the tyrant they voted against
He will have to explain to voters in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Georgia that he has changed
Let's examine your post...
Prior to Trump's win, you had over 1,000,000 web sites telling us what a scumbag he was...and he won.

You are under the impression that happy inter-generational welfare recipients would vote for someone who wants to create jobs for them.

The rest of your post is complete bullshit.

Let's examine your post...
Prior to Trump's win, you had over 1,000,000 web sites telling us what a scumbag he was...and he won.

You are under the impression that happy inter-generational welfare recipients would vote for someone who wants to create jobs for them.

The rest of your post is complete bullshit.
Doesnt address that Trump will have to stand for difficult questions

His stolen election lies will not be tolerated

Doesnt address that Trump will have to stand for difficult questions

His stolen election lies will not be tolerated
You are funny.
Show me a non-slum that doesn't have dozens of pro-Trump signs on their front lawn.
You may continue to masturbate to your idiocy.
The same people who voted for Trump in 2020 will vote for Trump again and many millions more will join, especially after the market crash in the next few months.

He may have been.

But, Democrat reaction to him in the White House will further tear the country apart.

We don't need that.
The level of falsehoods they directed at Trump established new lows in journalism.

They claim everything is racist....using CRT.....and anyone who says otherwise is a racist.
It used to be I could dismiss these freaks.....but they are just plain horrific to this country.
Imagine delving into someone's past so far back that it's irrational, to look for the slightest racial slurs.....and then using it to have them removed from their jobs.
Pelosi said Climate Change is a matter of national security....when the fact she ignores is that CRT is a threat to national security as well as using Climate Change to attack their opposition.
They specialize in ignoring the differences in social construct with respect to race and sexual-orientation between today and 10-30 years ago.
It's absolutely diabolical.

The question I can’t wait for Trump to answer

Do you still claim that VP Mike Pence had the power to overturn the States Electoral Votes?

If so, do you believe VP Kamala Harris now has that power?

The question I can’t wait for Trump to answer

Do you still claim that VP Mike Pence had the power to overturn the States Electoral Votes?

If so, do you believe VP Kamala Harris now has that power?
And not one person making a living since Trump's Tax Cut will give a shit.

Here's my question for Biden...
Why did we need an Infrastructure Bill when the work is already being done?

Trump is too jaded and there is no Hillary to run against.
Biden makes Hillary look semi-tolerable.
But electing Hillary would just be more of Biden's fucked up policies along with a different kind of corruption.
She'd be the next best thing to Kim Jong-Un.
She wanted so badly to be able to murder Americans and go after them with the NSA, FBI, and IRS.
Her husband murdered so many at Waco.....and she considers those the good ole days.

he won't run - but that isn't stopping him from duping his deplorables into 'donating' to the cause, because he is gonna need that cash to pay all them thar mounting legal bills piling up from the multitudes of lawsuits & investigations going on.

personally, i think donny will either be in prison, dying from syphilitic brain syndrome ala al capone style - or found dead on his gold plated toilet after stroking out with a BIG MAC shoved down his gullet ala elvis.

either one works for me.
Donny will never be put behind bars.
If you want to see an insurrection......try doing that.
You'll find out just how pissed off most Americans can get.
It would make the George Floyd riots look like a frat party.

so your issue is that we must live with legislators who like to rape america. wow.
so your issue is that we must live with legislators who like to rape america. wow.
Democrats aren't saints.

Neither are Republicans.

I see them as about equal in their 'desire to rape America'.

Each for their own purpose.

I'd like to see someone elected that can get them to work together.

You're entitled to your opinion, but let me just ask you this,.. don't you think that Trump was better than Biden currently is?

Yes, but I would rather ses DeSantis run. All the good policies, none of the baggage.

And not one person making a living since Trump's Tax Cut will give a shit.

Here's my question for Biden...
Why did we need an Infrastructure Bill when the work is already being done?
Of course the TRUMPmob will not give a shit
They excuse everything he does

But 84 million people voted against Trump and that was BEFORE Jan 6

Trump has to convince them he has changed

He may have been.

But, Democrat reaction to him in the White House will further tear the country apart.

We don't need that.

I think that if Trump was in the WH this year instead of Biden we would not have endured the Afghanistan fiasco, the problems on the southern border would not be as poorly handled, and the the economy and inflation wouldn't be as bad as they are now. Maybe not ideal either, but not as bad IMHO. BUT - that man is terribly divisive, partly his own fault and partly the opposition's. It's not unreasonable to assume that Jan 6 would not have happened, but OTOH maybe we would be seeing more riots, looting, and burning across the country. That's totally not his fault, though.

Given my druthers, I'd rather see a different republican win the 2024 presidential election, but when it comes right down to it I'd rather see Trump in the WH than any democrat. IMHO, that party has gone bat-shit crazy; the far left is trying to drastically change this country away from what it was, and without thought of what the negative consequences that those chance might bring.

Forum List

Back