Does Israel have any allies other than the United States?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I don't see any other countries always coming to the aid of Israel, so were it not for Republicans, their fascist, apartheid government would likely stand alone in the world. Are there other countries out there who immediately jump to the defense of Israel? I'm especially interested in those governments who are not puppets of U.S. foreign policy.

I don't see any other countries always coming to the aid of Israel, so were it not for Republicans, their fascist, apartheid government would likely stand alone in the world. Are there other countries out there who immediately jump to the defense of Israel? I'm especially interested in those governments who are not puppets of U.S. foreign policy.

Yes ... all nations on Earth except the United States slaughtered off their Jews long ago ... or deported them to some hellish desert near Saudi Arabia ... nothing like the Wahhabists when we need an old-fashioned ethnic cleansing ...

In the United States ... Jews have guns ... so nobody messes with them ...

Who are you? If Trump were elected, we would lose allies.
The US didn't lose any allies during Trump's first term, but it did when Biden was elected and threw the US's Arab allies to the curb in support of Iran. A second Trump presidency will restore confidence in US leadership in that part of the world which the Biden presidency squandered and which the far left Harris-Walz team would further damage.

Israel and India have formed one of the greatest bilateral partnerships in the Middle East

Over the past decade, the relationship between Jerusalem and Delhi has gone from strength to strength, rooted in defense industry collaboration, and enormous potential for trade

Last edited:
I cou
The US didn't lose any allies during Trump's first term, but it did when Biden was elected and threw the US's Arab allies to the curb in support of Iran. A second Trump presidency will restore confidence in US leadership in that part of the world which the Biden presidency squandered and which the far left Harris-Walz team would further damage.
What an uninformed take on current events.

The only ally Palestinians have is Iran. So there you go.

Forum List

Back