Does Israel want to use nuclear weapons on Iran

Jul 1, 2024
In this recent report, it seems the answer is yes, a subtle hint appears at the end:
1720034326464.png

I think I understand what he means by "conventional" here...

No , they can use Two Waves of Fighter Jets ( 75 Jets each Wave ) one hour apart with 2 Air Refuel Tankers to attack first the Iranian Air Force and Air defenses then the Nuke Facilities & Sites

No , they can use Two Waves of Fighter Jets ( 75 Jets each Wave ) one hour apart with 2 Air Refuel Tankers to attack first the Iranian Air Force and Air defenses then the Nuke Facilities & Sites
It wouldn't be the first time Israel has preemptively bombed nuclear reactors, their insanity knows no bounds. I wouldn't be surprised though if Iran responded using a "dirty" nuclear weapon on Tel-Aviv.

In this recent report, it seems the answer is yes, a subtle hint appears at the end:
View attachment 971078

I think I understand what he means by "conventional" here...
The use of Heavy Weapons is not an 'IF' question, it's a question of 'WHEN/WHERE'. Hopefully when that time arrives the use of lower yield warheads will be the choice for use. Humanity can survive the use of the low yield(tactical not strategic warheads) weapons like the two low yield atomic bombs that were used on Japan during the summer of 1945. If higher yield warheads are used ESPECIALLY with delivery systems capable of housing multiple warheads then there could be a real problem for humanity in general. Tragically, as humanities past so richly illustrates certain humans exhibit a propensity for aggressive destructive behavior(god complex). Taking into account the current global political climate I am of the belief that the use of Heavy Weapons is certainly closing in on humanity rapidly.

Forum List

Back