Biden gives the Ukraine weapons and tells them not to use them.

And you believe Putin is a man of honor who will take responsibility and not blame others?

Just like the west, Putin has fundamental interest to not escalate.

His misadventures in Ukraine is one thing, but it's a different ballgame for him to die in a nuclear flame.

Putin has interest to not escalate.

it's one thing to lose his misadventures in Ukraine, it's a different ballgame to die in a nuclear flame.
You think Putin doesn’t have his places to hide?
It took us months to find Saddamn and we had boots on the ground and control of Iraq.

I’m not the only one.

Ukraine directly violating terms of arms provisions would prove themselves untrustworthy and would not get any more long range weapons.

Thats exactly why it's highly unlikely they would ever violate it.
So, as the world is engaged in a world nuclear war against Putin we can all sleep better a night knowing the Ukraine are untrustworthy?

Biden gives the Ukraine weapons but then gives them a long list of how not to ever use them, much like he does Israel.

Sheer insanity.
I just can't put my finger on why we are involved in so many wars. It started four years ago and we have gotten closer and closer to a multitude of wars ever since. Let me think for a moment. What happened about four years ago? There's got to be an explanation. It's probably right in front of our eyes.

I just can't put my finger on why we are involved in so many wars. It started four years ago and we have gotten closer and closer to a multitude of wars ever since. Let me think for a moment. What happened about four years ago? There's got to be an explanation. It's probably right in front of our eyes.
It's not just that, they arm both sides often and want no resolution.

They just want to supply endless arms in endless wars.

Just them telling Israel to back off Hamas or the Ukraine to back off Russia is evidence of that.

They love war.

So, as the world is engaged in a world nuclear war against Putin we can all sleep better a night knowing the Ukraine are untrustworthy?

They have proven themselves trustworthy, never violated use of arms limits and never will, because it's counter productive for them for all the reasons I've explained to you.

Forum List

Back