Does it Ring a Bell? Op-Ed: Jews are Excluded from European Universities. Does it Ring a Bell?

Well I did, and a lot of it stinks but how do You connect it to "the joooos" SPECIFICALLY?
I think You see what You wanna see. In fact there are no direct connections.
I's like blaming "the jooos" for Henry Nazi Kissinger's deeds,
or repeating Bin Laden's CIA lies about his reasons for 911- the zionist state, when actually
it was the fact that foreign soldiers stepped on "holy arabia".

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:
PRICE- promises of peace and a leash.

Obviously not enough, read the writers of Pnac, all Zionists, Clean Break, and if those darn Arab got through the Israel Security at the Airports then Israel should be blamed and pay. I guess your the one who see what he wants. I have no doubt Jews and scumbags like Rumsfled, and Cheney were in on it. Its all Zionist. Bush just let it happen.

Ok let's say I won't get into the failed logic of connecting a private Bush family owned firm
into some kind of representative of Israel- just to close the gaps in Your justifications of murder
and fellings of self-worthlessness (that's what anti-semitism is among others).

But tell me is there a place for an assumption in Your hate-filled head that zionism doesn't represent
all of the jews? Or do You have to generalize to deal with inconsistencies?

Are there non- jewish zionists? Well most of them.

Well I did, and a lot of it stinks but how do You connect it to "the joooos" SPECIFICALLY?
or repeating Bin Laden's CIA lies about his reasons for 911- the zionist state, when actually

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:

Obviously not enough, read the writers of Pnac, all Zionists, Clean Break, and if those darn Arab got through the Israel Security at the Airports then Israel should be blamed and pay. I guess your the one who see what he wants. I have no doubt Jews and scumbags like Rumsfled, and Cheney were in on it. Its all Zionist. Bush just let it happen.

Ok let's say I won't get into the failed logic of connecting a private Bush family owned firm
into some kind of representative of Israel- just to close the gaps in Your justifications of murder

But tell me is there a place for an assumption in Your hate-filled head that zionism doesn't represent

this is a non issue for me, I know Zionist and some from our high places were behind it. Of course it doesn't represent all Zionist or jews or even the Israelites or whatever they want to be called. Not all jews are Zionist, most are not, jews are those who practice Judaism and most Israelites do not.

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:

this is a non issue for me, I know Zionist and some from our high places were behind it. Of course it doesn't represent all Zionist or jews or even the Israelites or whatever they want to be called. Not all jews are Zionist, most are not, jews are those who practice Judaism and most Israelites do not.

Well "I know"- should I take it as valid?? No disrespect but how does that look after You've
judged and sentenced a whole country (with questionable argumentation) then virtually connected all the jews to that accusation?

That's not an issue to You because as many of us You've been mislead into thinking You know
a something about Israel or Jews. You don't, and many jews actually don't.
Then the claim of religion VS race as a guise to dissconnect jews from their connection to the land.
Well it's funny because a "jew" is a definition of Judea tribe inhabitants. The word "gentile" is there for a reason and it doesn't concern religion. It's a certain lineage and not many are accepted to go through and convert to Judaism. So I seriously doubt You ever tried to look at the other side of propaganda, maybe because motivation is not truth oriented but an emotional discharge.

And Your second mistake is Your statement that most Israelis don"t follow Judaism- most of Israelis
do pay respect and celebrate the same holidays those 12 tribes originally celebrated. On "Yom Kippur" streets are flooded to the point that You can't drive through- those are fasting people.
Children are circumcised, soldiers have prayers and Israelis can actually read the Torah and understand it as opposed to illiterate muslims who take their immams' words for undeniable truth and religion.
During Passovers they retell their children the history of the nation- that's why people like You will never erase our identity,

Hey, Penelope, Say, I wanted to ask, were you one of those people to write to that stupid Muslim Activist in Britain to blame the Mossad for stealing his shoe?:rofl:

I believe the Mossad was responsable for the France attack. Come to Israel then, we can keep you safe, tell me how safe do you feel with a lunatic at the helm, just like they were responsible for the Bagdad bombings after WWII to get the Iraq jews to move to Israel. The more intelligent people do not want to move to the Israel, gee I wonder why.

I need a translator for that post.

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:

Well "I know"- should I take it as valid?? No disrespect but how does that look after You've
judged and sentenced a whole country (with questionable argumentation) then virtually connected all the jews to that accusation?

That's not an issue to You because as many of us You've been mislead into thinking You know
Then the claim of religion VS race as a guise to dissconnect jews from their connection to the land.
Well it's funny because a "jew" is a definition of Judea tribe inhabitants. The word "gentile" is there for a reason and it doesn't concern religion. It's a certain lineage and not many are accepted to go through and convert to Judaism. So I seriously doubt You ever tried to look at the other side of propaganda, maybe because motivation is not truth oriented but an emotional discharge.

And Your second mistake is Your statement that most Israelis don"t follow Judaism- most of Israelis
do pay respect and celebrate the same holidays those 12 tribes originally celebrated. On "Yom Kippur" streets are flooded to the point that You can't drive through- those are fasting people.
Children are circumcised, soldiers have prayers and Israelis can actually read the Torah and understand it as opposed to illiterate muslims who take their immams' words for undeniable truth and religion.
During Passovers they retell their children the history of the nation- that's why people like You will never erase our identity,

Yes and even non Christians or lax Christians celebrate Christmas. AS it says on PM Bibi bio about secular Judaism, or secular Judaism wiki, they see the festivals as traditions of culture, not religious. Also Israel was begun as a secular state , not religious. I am not saying there are not orthodox Jews there , of course there are, the orthodox jews returned to Israel when the pogroms and Judaism begun the reform movement.

Hey, Penelope, Say, I wanted to ask, were you one of those people to write to that stupid Muslim Activist in Britain to blame the Mossad for stealing his shoe?:rofl:

I believe the Mossad was responsable for the France attack. Come to Israel then, we can keep you safe, tell me how safe do you feel with a lunatic at the helm, just like they were responsible for the Bagdad bombings after WWII to get the Iraq jews to move to Israel. The more intelligent people do not want to move to the Israel, gee I wonder why.

I need a translator for that post.

Nothing new here, just usual demented ranting by Penelope.

Does Israel look like it lacks intelligent people, asylum escapee? The shit you've convinced yourself of, one doesn't even know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you. You should write a book filled with all your theories about Jews and Israel, and then sell it. It will be a best seller at all asylums across the world.

right who would leave their id on the car seat in France, and you yourself can read about Zionist bombings in Iraq. The truth shall set you free.

Muslim terrorist animals make a stupid mistake, the Joooos did it.

Muslim terrorist animals do 9-11, the Jooooos did it.

Every act of Muslim barbarism and terror? The Joos did it.

The world according to Penepoop the asylum escapee and her Palestinian boyfriend.

Your right the Joos did do it. They even taped it while it was happening.

Yeah, the Joooos even made fake tapes of Mossad agents posing as Osama Bin Laden admitting to what he did over and over. Those Jooooos are very clever. LOL

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:

Are you trying to have a rational discussion with this nutjob Jew hater asylum escapee?

Good luck.

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:

Are you trying to have a rational discussion with this nutjob Jew hater asylum escapee?

Good luck.
I am rational, your the one who is not. You do not see clearly. You see with bias eyes. Are you a secular Jew or reformed Jew Roudy, or don't you know?

this thread is based on a falsehood. it's not an exclusion of jews. it's an exclusion of israelis.

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:

Good luck.
I am rational, your the one who is not. You do not see clearly. You see with bias eyes. Are you a secular Jew or reformed Jew Roudy, or don't you know?

Is your Palestinian boyfriend a non affiliated Islamist or a Hamas member?

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:

Yes and even non Christians or lax Christians celebrate Christmas. AS it says on PM Bibi bio about secular Judaism, or secular Judaism wiki, they see the festivals as traditions of culture, not religious. Also Israel was begun as a secular state , not religious. I am not saying there are not orthodox Jews there , of course there are, the orthodox jews returned to Israel when the pogroms and Judaism begun the reform movement.

Yes You're right about zionist Israel being conceived as a secular state, I have a full topic on that.
But comparing Christmas which is celebrated by most western countries and mostly secular
people as "a slave's" holiday...even secular jews celebrate it in Russia for example.
I was talking about majority of Israelis in most cities celebrating 3 most important jewish holidays
throughout the year as they were written and celebrated in the Torah. There are also fasting dates
for different historical occasions and the biggest Jewish holiday- Yom Kippur. Majority of the people
fast for a full day and an hour, gather for prayers and ask for forgiveness from fellow people.
So zionists failed to keep it a fully secular community. Nothing like in US or Europe...
In the last 6-5 years the Rabbi Amnon Itzhak converted 1+ million Israeli and American
jews to keep the laws of the book.

That's not in your ability to judge on this subject. And reformists have nothing to do with
people keeping Shabbas, wearing Tfilin and Tzizit, or praying before a fight.
it's quiet the opposite of what they preach.

So it's not only the closed orthodox communities. There open communities like Breslev and Chabad
who have connections between jews around the globe. All them keep the laws in the book and keep
teaching children to stand for jewish identity.

None of Your evading arguments will change this programming which kept us a nation
for thousands of years. You clearly have no clue about the structure.

Academic boycotts of Israel are illegal, as the article makes clear. Clearly though some liberal influences are indirectly trying to boycott Israel. Nothing new there. Anti.semites abound and always have.

As a European though, I will never let them speak for me. Universities are not part of the real worl anyway.

Might work for the prices on education in Israeli universities.
Might even bring those experts from abroad and that's good for those universities.
They want to ban jews from the European education system and make just
2-3 country benefit from them (including Israel)...well let's first see how isolated
Europeans can be in their technology, and then see if they will be able to compare with
Israel' development full of experts, while the other ones will mostly deal with
Sharia laws being enforced during lessons. Let's see how calm the Europeans will
stay...history never repeats itself.

Academic boycotts of Israel are illegal, as the article makes clear. Clearly though some liberal influences are indirectly trying to boycott Israel. Nothing new there. Anti.semites abound and always have.

As a European though, I will never let them speak for me. Universities are not part of the real worl anyway.

Academic boycotts of Israel are not illegal in Europe.

BDS being the academic arm of worldwide Jihad and probably the arm of Islamic Brotherhood,
can't be legal as any religious war can't be legally supported.

Which country are you from, Linkiloo? Nice to know there are some sane Europeans around.

BDS being the academic arm of worldwide Jihad and probably the arm of Islamic Brotherhood,
can't be legal as any religious war can't be legally supported.

How can that be Israel is fighting a religious war against non-Jews as the Jewish state.

Forum List

Back