Does it Ring a Bell? Op-Ed: Jews are Excluded from European Universities. Does it Ring a Bell?

Insidious, but more and more pervasive and lethal, is the academic boycott.

The case of Orange, the French mobile phone company that is considering abandoning the Israeli market, was on the front pages of all major newspapers. But there is a silent boycott of the Jewish State which is more insidious, latent and even more dangerous because it undermines Israel's cultural superiority and cuts Israel's link with the rest of the world.

Seaford did it by sending the following motivation: "Alas, I am unable to accept your kind invitation, for reasons that you may not like. I have, along with many other British academics, signed the academic boycott of Israel, in the face of the brutal and illegal expansionism and the ethnic cleansing being practiced by your government

This case is reminiscent of the Oxford pathologist, Andrew Wilkie, who declined a doctoral application from a student of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Tel Aviv, Amit Duvshani, with these words: "Thank you for contacting me, but I don't think this would work. I have a huge problem with the way that the Israelis take the moral high ground from their appalling treatment in the Holocaust, and then inflict gross human rights abuses on the Palestinians because the (the Palestinians) wish to live in their own country. I am sure that you are perfectly nice at a personal level, but no way would I take on somebody who had served in the Israeli army. As you may be aware, I am not the only UK scientist with these views but I'm sure you will find another suitable lab if you look around".

Students and teachers are banned from European universities just because they are Israeli Jews. Ring a bell?

Jews are Excluded from European Universities. Does it Ring a Bell - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

undermines Israel's cultural superiority,

gee could that be your problem , thinking your so culturally superior? Now and then you have to look in the mirror and see the real you, not some bloated view of your head. But Zionist love the attention even if its negative. Anti Semitism is a Zionist friend as it gives you power to try and make everyone else look bad.

Wow. What a bunch of assholes.

The case of Orange, the French mobile phone company that is considering abandoning the Israeli market, was on the front pages of all major newspapers. But there is a silent boycott of the Jewish State which is more insidious, latent and even more dangerous because it undermines Israel's cultural superiority and cuts Israel's link with the rest of the world.

Seaford did it by sending the following motivation: "Alas, I am unable to accept your kind invitation, for reasons that you may not like. I have, along with many other British academics, signed the academic boycott of Israel, in the face of the brutal and illegal expansionism and the ethnic cleansing being practiced by your government

This case is reminiscent of the Oxford pathologist, Andrew Wilkie, who declined a doctoral application from a student of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Tel Aviv, Amit Duvshani, with these words: "Thank you for contacting me, but I don't think this would work. I have a huge problem with the way that the Israelis take the moral high ground from their appalling treatment in the Holocaust, and then inflict gross human rights abuses on the Palestinians because the (the Palestinians) wish to live in their own country. I am sure that you are perfectly nice at a personal level, but no way would I take on somebody who had served in the Israeli army. As you may be aware, I am not the only UK scientist with these views but I'm sure you will find another suitable lab if you look around".

Students and teachers are banned from European universities just because they are Israeli Jews. Ring a bell?

Jews are Excluded from European Universities. Does it Ring a Bell - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

gee could that be your problem , thinking your so culturally superior? Now and then you have to look in the mirror and see the real you, not some bloated view of your head. But Zionist love the attention even if its negative. Anti Semitism is a Zionist friend as it gives you power to try and make everyone else look bad.

The Zionist yes they are very arrogant, coming right out and saying how culturally superior they are.

The Zionist yes they are very arrogant, coming right out and saying how culturally superior they are.

Why?

YOu have no problem judging cultures do you?

Why?

Not at all, when they state they are culturally superior. (Seems to me they are judging everyone else)

Why?

Not at all, when they state they are culturally superior. (Seems to me they are judging everyone else)

I asked about you.

Do you have a problem judging cultures to be superior or inferior?

Why?

I asked about you.

I have a problem with Israelites thinking they are culturally superior. Must be the same problem Hitler and many others had.

Do you think Israelites are Culturally Superior?

Why?

I asked about you.

I have a problem with Israelites thinking they are culturally superior. Must be the same problem Hitler and many others had.

You also seem to have a problem with answering a question directly and clearly.

Do you have a problem with judging cultures to be superior or inferior?

Why?

I asked about you.

Hey did you read the article. Yes I have a problem with the Jews thinking they are culturally superior, when that is not the case, the case of the matter , its because they are culturally degenerates who think they are better than everyone else but in reality they are lowlifes.
I guess the response said it nicer " academic boycott of Israel, in the face of the brutal and illegal expansionism and the ethnic cleansing being practiced by your government

Now since they think they are so superior let them live in Israel and stay in Israel.

Why?

I asked about you.

Hey did you read the article. Yes I have a problem with the Jews thinking they are culturally superior, when that is not the case, the case of the matter , its because they are culturally degenerates who think they are better than everyone else but in reality they are lowlifes.
I guess the response said it nicer " academic boycott of Israel, in the face of the brutal and illegal expansionism and the ethnic cleansing being practiced by your government

Now since they think they are so superior let them live in Israel and stay in Israel.

I didn't ask about Jews specifically.

As a general rule, do you have a problem with the idea of judging cultures superior or inferior?

Why?

I asked about you.

As a general rule, do you have a problem with the idea of judging cultures superior or inferior?

Don't mind Penelope. We just keep her here for laughs.

You cant argue with the facts can you, and they say that the Jews are because they put their culture first

Why?

I asked about you.

Do you think Israelites are Culturally Superior?

No because they can be inferior arab muslims

Why?

I asked about you.

Could you afford that in reality

European scumbags will be European scumbags.

ISIS coming in store next to you.

Why?

I asked about you.

Don't mind Penelope. We just keep her here for laughs.

See the arrogance, we just

European scumbags will be European scumbags.

ISIS coming in store next to you.

Oh so Israel is ISIS hey, was wondering why Israel seem so unconcerned about them. Here we are in Syria, (the US) but Israel is not going to help the 7000 Druze at the boarder in Syria, even though they put Druze at the front line in their fights. Really makes on wonder what side Israel is on, ISIS. Of course Israel wants more land and Sryia is it. Then Lebanon. Wonder what SA will say when Israel comes after their top third of the country?

Euro-Trash, behaving badly.

Euro-Trash Academicians, no less.

What a toxic combination.

Not that it means a damned thing in the long run.

Hey, Penelope, Say, I wanted to ask, were you one of those people to write to that stupid Muslim Activist in Britain to blame the Mossad for stealing his shoe?:rofl:

I believe the Mossad was responsable for the France attack. Come to Israel then, we can keep you safe, tell me how safe do you feel with a lunatic at the helm, just like they were responsible for the Bagdad bombings after WWII to get the Iraq jews to move to Israel. The more intelligent people do not want to move to the Israel, gee I wonder why.

Forum List

Back