Does it Ring a Bell? Op-Ed: Jews are Excluded from European Universities. Does it Ring a Bell?

Insidious, but more and more pervasive and lethal, is the academic boycott.

The case of Orange, the French mobile phone company that is considering abandoning the Israeli market, was on the front pages of all major newspapers. But there is a silent boycott of the Jewish State which is more insidious, latent and even more dangerous because it undermines Israel's cultural superiority and cuts Israel's link with the rest of the world.

Seaford did it by sending the following motivation: "Alas, I am unable to accept your kind invitation, for reasons that you may not like. I have, along with many other British academics, signed the academic boycott of Israel, in the face of the brutal and illegal expansionism and the ethnic cleansing being practiced by your government

This case is reminiscent of the Oxford pathologist, Andrew Wilkie, who declined a doctoral application from a student of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Tel Aviv, Amit Duvshani, with these words: "Thank you for contacting me, but I don't think this would work. I have a huge problem with the way that the Israelis take the moral high ground from their appalling treatment in the Holocaust, and then inflict gross human rights abuses on the Palestinians because the (the Palestinians) wish to live in their own country. I am sure that you are perfectly nice at a personal level, but no way would I take on somebody who had served in the Israeli army. As you may be aware, I am not the only UK scientist with these views but I'm sure you will find another suitable lab if you look around".

Students and teachers are banned from European universities just because they are Israeli Jews. Ring a bell?

Jews are Excluded from European Universities. Does it Ring a Bell - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

undermines Israel's cultural superiority,

gee could that be your problem , thinking your so culturally superior? Now and then you have to look in the mirror and see the real you, not some bloated view of your head. But Zionist love the attention even if its negative. Anti Semitism is a Zionist friend as it gives you power to try and make everyone else look bad.
Euro-Trash, behaving badly.

Euro-Trash Academicians, no less.

What a toxic combination.

Not that it means a damned thing in the long run.

If it wasn't for the U.S., Europe would be part of Nazi Germany or Soviet Union now. In the latest act of national and cultural suicide they allowed millions of Muslims to invade their countries and then proceed turn against them. Many of these Muslims are of "Palestinian" ancestry. Europe is going to have to figure this one out on their own.

Hey, Penelope, Say, I wanted to ask, were you one of those people to write to that stupid Muslim Activist in Britain to blame the Mossad for stealing his shoe?:rofl:

I believe the Mossad was responsable for the France attack. Come to Israel then, we can keep you safe, tell me how safe do you feel with a lunatic at the helm, just like they were responsible for the Bagdad bombings after WWII to get the Iraq jews to move to Israel. The more intelligent people do not want to move to the Israel, gee I wonder why.

Does Israel look like it lacks intelligent people, asylum escapee? The shit you've convinced yourself of, one doesn't even know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you. You should write a book filled with all your theories about Jews and Israel, and then sell it. It will be a best seller at all asylums across the world.

Hey, Penelope, Say, I wanted to ask, were you one of those people to write to that stupid Muslim Activist in Britain to blame the Mossad for stealing his shoe?:rofl:

I believe the Mossad was responsable for the France attack. Come to Israel then, we can keep you safe, tell me how safe do you feel with a lunatic at the helm, just like they were responsible for the Bagdad bombings after WWII to get the Iraq jews to move to Israel. The more intelligent people do not want to move to the Israel, gee I wonder why.

Does Israel look like it lacks intelligent people, asylum escapee? The shit you've convinced yourself of, one doesn't even know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you. You should write a book filled with all your theories about Jews and Israel, and then sell it. It will be a best seller at all asylums across the world.

right who would leave their id on the car seat in France, and you yourself can read about Zionist bombings in Iraq. The truth shall set you free.

The case of Orange, the French mobile phone company that is considering abandoning the Israeli market, was on the front pages of all major newspapers. But there is a silent boycott of the Jewish State which is more insidious, latent and even more dangerous because it undermines Israel's cultural superiority and cuts Israel's link with the rest of the world.

Seaford did it by sending the following motivation: "Alas, I am unable to accept your kind invitation, for reasons that you may not like. I have, along with many other British academics, signed the academic boycott of Israel, in the face of the brutal and illegal expansionism and the ethnic cleansing being practiced by your government

This case is reminiscent of the Oxford pathologist, Andrew Wilkie, who declined a doctoral application from a student of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Tel Aviv, Amit Duvshani, with these words: "Thank you for contacting me, but I don't think this would work. I have a huge problem with the way that the Israelis take the moral high ground from their appalling treatment in the Holocaust, and then inflict gross human rights abuses on the Palestinians because the (the Palestinians) wish to live in their own country. I am sure that you are perfectly nice at a personal level, but no way would I take on somebody who had served in the Israeli army. As you may be aware, I am not the only UK scientist with these views but I'm sure you will find another suitable lab if you look around".

Students and teachers are banned from European universities just because they are Israeli Jews. Ring a bell?

Jews are Excluded from European Universities. Does it Ring a Bell - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

gee could that be your problem , thinking your so culturally superior? Now and then you have to look in the mirror and see the real you, not some bloated view of your head. But Zionist love the attention even if its negative. Anti Semitism is a Zionist friend as it gives you power to try and make everyone else look bad.

If it wasn't for the U.S., Europe would be part of Nazi Germany or Soviet Union now. In the latest act of national and cultural suicide they allowed millions of Muslims to invade their countries and then proceed turn against them. Many of these Muslims are of "Palestinian" ancestry. Europe is going to have to figure this one out on their own.
Yeppers...

The Euros are screwed...

The Islamic infection continues to spread...

right who would leave their id on the car seat in France, and you yourself can read about Zionist bombings in Iraq. The truth shall set you free.

Muslim terrorist animals make a stupid mistake, the Joooos did it.

Muslim terrorist animals do 9-11, the Jooooos did it.

Every act of Muslim barbarism and terror? The Joos did it.

The world according to Penepoop the asylum escapee and her Palestinian boyfriend.

Yeppers...

The Euros are screwed...

The Islamic infection continues to spread...

Islam is the cancer of modern civilization.

You're scaring me.

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif~c200

The world according to Penepoop the asylum escapee and her Palestinian boyfriend.

Your right the Joos did do it. They even taped it while it was happening.

Can I see it? And please explain how can You establish the claim "it's the joooos"?
Did they wear jewish swastikas?

Last edited:

Study 9-11 yourself, or go to the conspiracy forum on this board and read about it.

Well I did, and a lot of it stinks but how do You connect it to "the joooos" SPECIFICALLY?
I think You see what You wanna see. In fact there are no direct connections.
I's like blaming "the jooos" for Henry Nazi Kissinger's deeds,
or repeating Bin Laden's CIA lies about his reasons for 911- the zionist state, when actually
it was the fact that foreign soldiers stepped on "holy arabia".

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:
PRICE- promises of peace and a leash.

Last edited:

So did the Catholics, Protestants, Evangelicals and even the muslims. So what is your point ? ? ? ? ?

Study 9-11 yourself, or go to the conspiracy forum on this board and read about it.

I have and the evidence is in favour of islamonazi terrorists mass murdering 3000 innocent Americans.

Well I did, and a lot of it stinks but how do You connect it to "the joooos" SPECIFICALLY?
I think You see what You wanna see. In fact there are no direct connections.
I's like blaming "the jooos" for Henry Nazi Kissinger's deeds,
or repeating Bin Laden's CIA lies about his reasons for 911- the zionist state, when actually
it was the fact that foreign soldiers stepped on "holy arabia".

USEFUL IDIOTS FOR SALE:
PRICE- promises of peace and a leash.

Obviously not enough, read the writers of Pnac, all Zionists, Clean Break, and if those darn Arab got through the Israel Security at the Airports then Israel should be blamed and pay. I guess your the one who see what he wants. I have no doubt Jews and scumbags like Rumsfled, and Cheney were in on it. Its all Zionist. Bush just let it happen.

...Obviously not enough, read the writers of Pnac, all Zionists, Clean Break, and if those darn Arab got through the Israel Security at the Airports then Israel should be blamed and pay. I guess your the one who see what he wants. I have no doubt Jews and scumbags like Rumsfled, and Cheney were in on it. Its all Zionist. Bush just let it happen.

tumblr_inline_nn0m86XBiy1sclma0_500.gif

"A picture is worth a thousand words" - by way of counterpoint.
tongue_smile.gif

Forum List

Back