Does Mike Pence believe in evolution? Apparently not...

And there's no evidence for this god you want to force on everyone.
Amen! I have much more proof of the existence of Santa - and he delivers!
There is plenty of evidence for the existence of a Creator, which is why Plato, Aristotle and so many Greek philosophers switched from polytheism to monotheism.

That you are an ignorant Nazi doesnt prove anything other than you are an ignorant Nazi.

Fine, then give us some proof. Any proof.

Probaby from the big bang,. This is down right iranian! Just say no to doing what Turkey has been doing in America.

What caused the big bang?

Probably either the otherside of a black hole or another universe hitting with the universe parallel to it.

Probably? So, you have no idea.

Thanks for sharing.

You're right the odds of humans and our ecosystem and how everything fit together are small........you go with that.

There is plenty of evidence for the existence of a Creator, which is why Plato, Aristotle and so many Greek philosophers switched from polytheism to monotheism.

That you are an ignorant Nazi doesnt prove anything other than you are an ignorant Nazi.

I'll list my proof that God exists right after you list your proof that gays are born gay, how is that? Science hater.

Once again the liberal left shows their ignorance of science.

Here is what alledgedly Pence said to the moron.

PENCE: Do I believe in evolution? I embrace the view that God created the heavens and the earth, the seas and all that’s in them.

MATTHEWS: Right. But do you believe in evolution as the way he did it?

Matthews, and those on this board, that think evolution explains creation are not just anti-science they are anti-truth. EVOLUTION DOES NOT EXPLAIN CREATION. IT CAN'T. And if the liberal left had an ounce of honesty or science knowledge they would quit running down this same rabbit hole.

Science to liberals. The unborn child is not an unborn child as if it is something else.

Science to liberals. Evolution supports homosexuality, it does not.

Something is seriously wrong with the evolution of the liberal mind. Something went wrong and I am not sure what caused it.

It boggles my mind how any sane person could honestly believe everything was created only 6,000 years ago - by an invisible Sky Daddy. Holy shit...
Wait you claim to be indian....you guys worship wolves and eagles....stfu

HA HA HA!!!!!!

NAILED IT!!!

Yeah, sit around smoking dope, dancing and praying to birds and snakes. Yeah, that's teal sane.

Wendigo - Flesheater of the Forest.

:eek:

Gee, I wonder why the wonder queers won't respond to my query visa vie the science of homosexuality.............

I'll list my proof that God exists right after you list your proof that gays are born gay, how is that? Science hater.

Aw, the ole NaziCon deflection. Thanks for playing...

Yeah, evolution is the biggest issue in 2016.

Progressives should be deemed mentally unfit to vote

In all his years in politics, as a Congressman or governor, which of his decisions was wholly based in religious belief?

No need to dodge the topic.

The Infinite Regression Fallacy, the Teleological proof, the Cosmological proof and First Cause all prove Gods existence.

The inability of idiots like Lakhota to grasp these proofs is of no proof of anything other than that they are idiots.

Existence of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” -- Kaku

Aw, the ole NaziCon deflection. Thanks for playing...

Or, you could answer the question.

I asked lakhota....but more consitioals.....Science is about provable stuff right? Religion is about belief or what you might call probably.
Actually it's not about "provable" stuff. It's about repeatedly testable stuff. Evolution isn't a fact or proven, it's just a widely accepted theory based on the evidence to support it. No one can unequivocally say for a fact that it's what happened.

Applying the same thing to Pence, once could argue that he doesn't necessarily believe in the whole "woman was created from a rib" thing (or whatever, i'm not religious) but does believe that God created everything that is now, at some point or another. Which is perfectly reasonable.

If he believes the world is 6,000 years old, it doesn't dis-qualify him from being VP but it is something that voters can form an opinion on him with.

Forum List

Back