Does Nadler still claim Antifa is a myth?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Just curious, I haven't heard an update from the round one since late July when he incredibly denied the existence of the number one domestic terrorist group in the US. Is Nadler still huffing the unicorn farts or has he changed his opinion?

I think the pro-fascists suck. America is and will alway be Anti-Fascist

Just curious, I haven't heard an update from the round one since late July when he incredibly denied the existence of the number one domestic terrorist group in the US. Is Nadler still huffing the unicorn farts or has he changed his opinion?

white nationalists are obviously the number 1 domestic terror group

if we're just gonna lump everyone in together

white conservatives definitely win the most fucked up terrorist award

If 95% + of the members can't name a single national leader, it's probably not a real organization lol. And you'll get a lot more than 5% name recognition on a lot of these white nationalist leaders than you will the antifa "leaders"

He is a fake , fat myth , himself
Too bad his ancestors survived !!
Damn shame.

Stalin was history's most prolific antifascist

After we defeated the fascist in Europe and Asia, Stalin's anti Capitalist, anti freedom agenda became apparent as well.

I'm not sure what a present day fascist would be. Germany appears to have a vocal minority (possibly 1% or less) embracing Trump as the Qanon Messiah. NOT IN ANY WAY to compare trump to Hitler, but Hitler did not arise from a vacuum. Bismarck and the last Kaiser supported a nationalist class structure where capital was concentrated with a few industrialists, unions were non-existent, and workers were paid enough to ensure compliance. Free press was non-existent, and the only lenders industry needed was the govt. I think there are some Trumpian similarities there. And the gop seems complacent with a 47% mostly white base and voter suppression of non-whites.

After we defeated the fascist in Europe and Asia, Stalin's anti Capitalist, anti freedom agenda became apparent as well.

I'm not sure what a present day fascist would be. Germany appears to have a vocal minority (possibly 1% or less) embracing Trump as the Qanon Messiah. NOT IN ANY WAY to compare trump to Hitler, but Hitler did not arise from a vacuum. Bismarck and the last Kaiser supported a nationalist class structure where capital was concentrated with a few industrialists, unions were non-existent, and workers were paid enough to ensure compliance. Free press was non-existent, and the only lenders industry needed was the govt. I think there are some Trumpian similarities there. And the gop seems complacent with a 47% mostly white base and voter suppression of non-whites.

Good questions.

If 95% + of the members can't name a single national leader, it's probably not a real organization lol. And you'll get a lot more than 5% name recognition on a lot of these white nationalist leaders than you will the antifa "leaders"
and you obviously suffer from immense assholiness.

Before reading the comments from the left wing nuts here, I wonder if any of us still deny they're real

Good questions.

I was thinking in terms of Russia and Belarus. Any individually owned property is subject to greater rights by the non-democratic state. Even in China, private ownership is sort of engrained at least because if the govt began reapropriating the communist party would chance a loss of confidence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...........

WHITE NATIONALIST ACCORDING TO DEMOCRATS...

kkk.jpg

WHITE NATIONALIST IN REALITY...

unnamed.jpg

That fat bastard thinks his nuts are a myth since it's been decades since he has seen them...............and he may be right.

They don't hold a candle to BLM and Antifa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...........

WHITE NATIONALIST ACCORDING TO DEMOCRATS...

View attachment 383198

WHITE NATIONALIST IN REALITY...

View attachment 383199
You are totally correct. I do not know any white nationalists unless the Progs tell me. And if there are, it is a drop in the bucker compared to them. And they make sure we hear about it. Over and over and over for months and years on one event if there was one.

Your local Antifa leader is very disappointed in your response. Watch out, he may be paying you a visit.
AntifaFatboy.jpg

White Natinalists are almost universally despised, ridiculed and squashed the instant that they show their face.

BLM, Anti-fa and the violent leftists are lauded by half the nation. That is the real problem, not the groups themselves but the inability of the left to even acknowledge the evil within its own roots.

If you think that evil exists only on one side then you are blinded by partisan idiocy.

Forum List

Back