Does Speaker Johnson think trump is going to lose?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

House Speaker Johnson axes Trump voting restrictions in new government funding bill

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson on Sunday announced a new temporary government funding proposal with key amendments from the original bill he put forward earlier this month, going against former President Donald Trump’s wishes and making some concessions to Democrats.

The new bill would fund the government through Dec. 20 and does not include any part of the SAVE Act, the Trump-backed election security proposal that would require people to show proof of citizenship to register as a voter.

In a letter to colleagues on Sunday, Johnson said the “very narrow, bare-bones” proposal would include “only the extensions that are absolutely necessary” to avoid a government shutdown.

Congressional Republicans and Democrats have eight days to strike a deal on government funding. If no resolution is reached, the government will go into partial shutdown on Oct. 1 at 12:01 a.m. E.T., just over a month away from the November election when party control will be up for grabs in both the White House and Congress.

He must know by now Don hates compromise and even more hates being disregarded. He must know he'll lose the speakership if the orange messiah is re-elected. Maybe he too will join all the Repubs who are going to vote for Harris.

Everything MUST appear as if Trump is losing and/or is going to lose just as it did in 2016. I assure you God got this, and Trump wins.

Illegals are not going to vote. They will not risk deportation.

Everything MUST appear as if Trump is losing and/or is going to lose just as it did in 2016. I assure you God got this, and Trump wins.

Illegals are not going to vote. They will not risk deportation.
Well..of course illegals aren't going to vote..they never do, at least in the numbers that would matter.
But I know--you think millions of brown people are voting illegally, right?

Anyway, do be sure to have all of your excuses handy, bullet points and all--when Trump loses.

Wait, what?

Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, announced last month that an ongoing, yearslong review of voter rolls in Texas, which has nearly 18 million voters, had identified more than 6,500 “potential” noncitizens on the voter rolls. Of those, less than 2,000 have a voter history. He referred the latter to the state attorney general’s office “for investigation and potential legal action,” but no one has been accused of voting illegally.
In 2019, a review of voter rolls in the state seemed to suggest 95,000 noncitizens were on the rolls. But a closer look told a different story, according to a Texas Tribune report at the time. Texas used an old list of people who at one time had told the state they were noncitizens, but it turned out that many of those people had become citizens. Texas agreed to a court settlement to end the review.

BTW..Mentioned here...The SAVE Act went down in flames today..in a direct slap in Trump's face.

Well..of course illegals aren't going to vote..they never do, at least in the numbers that would matter.

Anyway, do be sure to have all of your excuses handy, bullet points and all--when Trump loses.
There is no way possible any republican could ever win the presidency in America. The liberals have it rigged from corner to corner. Trump will win only because of God just like in 2016 he won only because of God.

God is the only one who can and will defeat the democrats.

House Speaker Johnson axes Trump voting restrictions in new government funding bill

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson on Sunday announced a new temporary government funding proposal with key amendments from the original bill he put forward earlier this month, going against former President Donald Trump’s wishes and making some concessions to Democrats.

The new bill would fund the government through Dec. 20 and does not include any part of the SAVE Act, the Trump-backed election security proposal that would require people to show proof of citizenship to register as a voter.

In a letter to colleagues on Sunday, Johnson said the “very narrow, bare-bones” proposal would include “only the extensions that are absolutely necessary” to avoid a government shutdown.

Congressional Republicans and Democrats have eight days to strike a deal on government funding. If no resolution is reached, the government will go into partial shutdown on Oct. 1 at 12:01 a.m. E.T., just over a month away from the November election when party control will be up for grabs in both the White House and Congress.

He must know by now Don hates compromise and even more hates being disregarded. He must know he'll lose the speakership if the orange messiah is re-elected. Maybe he too will join all the Repubs who are going to vote for Harris.

He is smart enough to know shutting down the Govt 1 month before an election would cost the GOP the White House, the House and the Senate

Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, announced last month that an ongoing, yearslong review of voter rolls in Texas, which has nearly 18 million voters, had identified more than 6,500 “potential” noncitizens on the voter rolls. Of those, less than 2,000 have a voter history. He referred the latter to the state attorney general’s office “for investigation and potential legal action,” but no one has been accused of voting illegally.
In 2019, a review of voter rolls in the state seemed to suggest 95,000 noncitizens were on the rolls. But a closer look told a different story, according to a Texas Tribune report at the time. Texas used an old list of people who at one time had told the state they were noncitizens, but it turned out that many of those people had become citizens. Texas agreed to a court settlement to end the review.

BTW..Mentioned here...The SAVE Act went down in flames today..in a direct slap in Trump's face.

Woooosh right over your hesd

He stands alone against the Establishment.

China is going to win anyways. Their influence is all over the planet now. Marxism will arrive in the form of a smile...

I'm sure some illegals vote, but dems don't really need them to vote just register and dems will fill out a ballot for them.

You literally surrender with every word you shit.

Don't blame me, I'm just the Messenger.

For people to willingly avoid reality is how evil grows. I've read enough about history to understand how this ends. For me, I just watch the wheel go around, hope to sell my home and live my life staring at sunsets and hopefully some peace.

None of this will change the reality of what is to come, it's never been so obvious. Maybe if we gaslight each other and B.S about the collapse of the West, it really won't come to fruition. We can just click our heels together and chant "there's no place like home":.

There is no way possible any republican could ever win the presidency in America. The liberals have it rigged from corner to corner. Trump will win only because of God just like in 2016 he won only because of God.

God is the only one who can and will defeat the democrats.
God has nothing to do with DJT

It does not matter if every single illegal voted, and voted democrat.

God has already determined the outcome of this election and President Trump has already been reelected in 2024.

Forum List

Back