🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the Bible warn us about Hell?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Would think it does, so what's this Christian site on about I wonder?

The Infamous Hall of

"The teaching of Hell is the most abominable, Satanically inspired teaching ever perpetrated upon mankind. It has caused more harm to human beings than any other invention. Hell is Satan's best shot at marring the glorious image of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.

Much of the terrorism in the world comes through Christians who have been taught a false concept of God. They have become like the god they have been taught to worship -- an utter failure! They, themselves are terrorized and they go about terrorizing others thinking they are just "evangelizing.""

Sound like anyone we know here? :)

The Infamous Hall of

"The teaching of Hell is the most abominable, Satanically inspired teaching ever perpetrated upon mankind. It has caused more harm to human beings than any other invention. Hell is Satan's best shot at marring the glorious image of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.

Much of the terrorism in the world comes through Christians who have been taught a false concept of God. They have become like the god they have been taught to worship -- an utter failure! They, themselves are terrorized and they go about terrorizing others thinking they are just "evangelizing.""

So are you Jewish today, or atheist today? Which way is the wind blowing today.

So here is a paragraph you conveniently left out of the OP.

Today, the words "stopping terrorism" are George Bush and company's drum beat to keep the masses in fear. The modern "Judeo-Christian ethic" obviously does not believe that unbelievers like Moslem can be changed by mercy and love. They obviously don't care about these people's souls in the after-life or the quality of their lives here on earth. What Israelis do to Palestinians today is nothing less than what the Nazi's did to the Jews during WW II.

So, the man is a liberal, and compares the Jews to the Nazi's. Hmm, yep, you are atheist today, for if you were Jewish, you would not stand for this comparison.

I guess we can look forward to the Jewish Delta, Saturday(Sabbath) of coarse.

I believe in Irkalla aka the Underworld... which is ruled by the goddess Ereshkigal/ Lilith.

Iblis/ Satan is the god of this Earth.

YHWH is the God of the Universe/ Multiverse.

So are you Jewish today, or atheist today? Which way is the wind blowing today.

So here is a paragraph you conveniently left out of the OP.

Today, the words "stopping terrorism" are George Bush and company's drum beat to keep the masses in fear. The modern "Judeo-Christian ethic" obviously does not believe that unbelievers like Moslem can be changed by mercy and love. They obviously don't care about these people's souls in the after-life or the quality of their lives here on earth. What Israelis do to Palestinians today is nothing less than what the Nazi's did to the Jews during WW II.

So, the man is a liberal, and compares the Jews to the Nazi's. Hmm, yep, you are atheist today, for if you were Jewish, you would not stand for this comparison.

I guess we can look forward to the Jewish Delta, Saturday(Sabbath) of coarse.

I'm Jewish everyday. I'm not atheist, but areligious. Religions are wrong, even Judaism. But my disagreements with religion don't transfer to not believing in God, I do. I just believe different things.

aka.......He's an Atheist and wants just wants to Trash religion.........That is all............

Delta. There are over 400 scriptures in the Old Testament referencing hell and even more in the New Testament!

BUY A BIBLE!

If the word 'hell' appears in your OT it's a screwed up translation.

From my Nelson bible Authorized King James Version:

It is written:

Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming, it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth, it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the earth.
- Isaiah 14:9 ...........mentions hell by name ......

and again it is written:

All they shall speak of and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like us? Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols, and the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
- Isaiah 14: 9 ............ mentions the worm under thee and covering thee - another depiction of hell -

and again it is written:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, the son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
- Isaiah 14: 11,12 ........... - another depiction of Lucifers future - in hell

More depictions of hell - sheol, the grave, the pit......lake of fire .... I will do a thread on hell and list the scriptures in both old and new testament for you, Delta. But I do not know when. Maybe this week. We'll see. God willing. You need to be willing to receive the truth. Are you willing? Be thinking about that this week. Jesus Christ loves you. Think on that too.

So says the Godless Heathens in his current crusade to ditch the Christian Religion. Believe if you choose and not if you choose.............If we are right it's gonna such for you in the end.

Jesus mentioned Hades a couple of times in parables, which isn't surprising since the people of Roman Palestine had been exposed to Greco-Roman mythology (as with their belief in daemons). The word Hell though, comes from the Norse myth of Hel.

The Infamous Hall of

I would say the false teachings concerning Hell is a most hellish (forgive the pun) teaching right along with the Rapture Doctrine. The correct teaching of Hell as being nothing more than the grave should cause no problem since the people in England placed their apples in hell (a hole in the ground) for keeping through the winter months.

Jesus mentioned hell in his parables, such as Lazarus and the Rich Man, the Sheep and the Goats, the Ten Virgins, etc. This thread is totally ridiculous.

Lake of Fire: Exorcism Message

The Bible takes a good deal of time presenting ideas about the emotional consequences of taking morality for granted. This helps readers understand the intellectual significance of characterizing the opposite of foresight and heaven --- Hell.

The Lake of Fire is perhaps a very specific Biblical presentation of the conceptualization of moral disintegration and the problem of Hell's temptations.

:afro:

Jesus mentioned hell in his parables, such as Lazarus and the Rich Man, the Sheep and the Goats, the Ten Virgins, etc. This thread is totally ridiculous.

. Jesus who was a Jew did speak of hell, or Gehenna, a place of smouldering refuse outside the city wall, as an allegorical depiction of a realm of degenerate minds who have departed from the world of sapient beings.

I have had this discussion with many Jewish people before who say that there is no mention of hell or any such a place of torment in the Torah but I have no doubt that Jesus was teaching about hell, Lazarus and the rich man, etc, based what he leaned in the Torah.

According to Moses the Law of God presents a choice between life and death.

The long list of maledictions promised for those who set aside the law of God, described in great detail in Deuteronomy 27-28:, sure sounds like hell to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back