Does the Left Actually Believe A Man Can Become A Woman, or Vice Versa?

Does the left actually believe a man can become a woman or vice versa?

• Yes, they actually do believe it even though it could never happen.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, they know full well they are pawns in the divide and conquer strategy of the democommiecrats.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I mean it is one of two answers.

I believe identity is a personal thing. I wouldn't dare to tell you what your identity is.

For example. An American with a mother of Irish ancestry and a father of African ancestry could identify with both, with neither, or just with one. Who am I to tell them they aren't Irish American or they are African American if they tell me differently.

If a person decides to identify themselves as female, it's not my place to tell them otherwise.

Why the right want to control what everyone identifies themselves as, I will never know.

I mean it is one of two answers.

I believe identity is a personal thing. I wouldn't dare to tell you what your identity is.

For example. An American with a mother of Irish ancestry and a father of African ancestry could identify with both, with neither, or just with one. Who am I to tell them they aren't Irish American or they are African American if they tell me differently.

If a person decides to identify themselves as female, it's not my place to tell them otherwise.

Why the right want to control what everyone identifies themselves as, I will never know.
identity is also social. Biology isn't. You cant choose biological makeup. That is a retarded analogy.

Can anyone tell if the left are admitting that a man can never be a woman?

I honestly cannot decipher their double talk.

Last edited:
Mentally ill people don't know they are mentally ill, to them it's a normal state. The left no more believes a man can be a woman than they believe in God, it's an issue used to create division

Remind me again; who was it that literally brought politics into the bathroom?
IKR? Its pretty sad people feel they have to make legislation because people cant read a fuckin sign. Especially a sign that only says male or female. Is it THAT hard? :dunno:

If the left wouldn't keep pushing this garbage laws wouldn't be needed, it all started with cakes, a freaking cake, they got all butt hurt and here we are

You're right. You are butt-hurt over having to bake the damn cake so you somehow decided trans people were a good place for you to pitch a tantrum. The gay cake has nothing to do with trans people, but you are too dumb to know that.

Mentally ill people don't know they are mentally ill, to them it's a normal state. The left no more believes a man can be a woman than they believe in God, it's an issue used to create division

Remind me again; who was it that literally brought politics into the bathroom?
IKR? Its pretty sad people feel they have to make legislation because people cant read a fuckin sign. Especially a sign that only says male or female. Is it THAT hard? :dunno:

If the left wouldn't keep pushing this garbage laws wouldn't be needed, it all started with cakes, a freaking cake, they got all butt hurt and here we are

You're right. You are butt-hurt over having to bake the damn cake so you somehow decided trans people were a good place for you to pitch a tantrum. The gay cake has nothing to do with trans people, but you are too dumb to know that.
you are too dumb to realize nobody gave a fuck until they joined the gay movement.

[
identity is also social. Biology isn't. You cant choose biological makeup. That is a retarded analogy.

Do you find merit in the idea that a human beings who genuinely identify as being of a gender not in accord with his or her genitals

be coerced or forced or otherwise 'encouraged' against their will to pretend they are the gender that matches their biological parts?

So you think all trans people, especially the post-op ones don't really believe themselves to be their chosen sex, but are only going through all that, including reassignment surgery, as a political ploy to divide people? I don't know anybody that would go that far for ideology alone.
claiming illness is normal seems to be pretty divisive.
Nobody ever gave a shit until they hijacked the LGB movement.

Enjoy your tantrum while you can, but you will lose this battle just like you lost the "bake the damn cake" battle. We both know that. We also know it is just a tantrum.

[

Do you find merit in the idea that a human beings who genuinely identify as being of a gender not in accord with his or her genitals

be coerced or forced or otherwise 'encouraged' against their will to pretend they are the gender that matches their biological parts?
Nope. My problem with trannies lies with society.

[

Well that's sufficiently vague, if vagueness is what you were going for.

So you think all trans people, especially the post-op ones don't really believe themselves to be their chosen sex, but are only going through all that, including reassignment surgery, as a political ploy to divide people? I don't know anybody that would go that far for ideology alone.

Enjoy your tantrum while you can, but you will lose this battle just like you lost the "bake the damn cake" battle. We both know that. We also know it is just a tantrum.
what "battle" dumbfuck?

[

Well that's sufficiently vague, if vagueness is what you were going for.
Why is it vague? Do I need to repeat everything I have said in this thread? Can you not read, either?

Human society has a very long history of having individuals within cultures who cross-identified on gender,

and more often than not the societies simply found a way to accommodate them for what they were.

what "battle" dumbfuck?

Don;t be silly. You are only attacking trans because you lost to gays.

Good question. Supporters of gays say you are born the way they ultimately want to change too. If that's the case, where did the memo get lost during creation that this baby is not suppose to have a chorizo, because if they survive without getting autism, they may elect to call a mulligan on the creation thing and demand a post birth do over.

Lop off old 'Shep' and declare

'See, fixed it'

-Geaux
I wonder if the left believe Bruce Jenner was ALWAYS a woman, since he claimed he ALWAYS "feeeelt" like a woman.

If that is the case and they claim it is a FACT that we are the sex we "feeeeeel" we are, then should Bruce Jenner give his medals back that he won in the Olympics?

Or is that all of a sudden "different."

What I also do not know or unclear about is this North Carolina "situation." I live in Florida. Am I allowed to walk into womens locker rooms? Isn't there a law in every state about that?

Also, what if I "feeeel" like a woman today, but tomorrow I "feeeeel" like a man? How long must I "feeeel" like the opposite sex before I am in fact the opposite sex according to the left?

Anyone know?

Again, great questions. Just wish for a moment I could think like a bleeding heart liberal and give you some screwed up answers

-Geaux
Didn't seem to bother society when Bugs Bunny or Milton Berle did it..
When did Bugs Bunny sue a Christian for not baking a cake for him?

Good question. Supporters of gays say you are born the way they ultimately want to change too. If that's the case, where did the memo get lost during creation that this baby is not suppose to have a chorizo, because if they survive without getting autism, they may elect to call a mulligan on the creation thing and demand a post birth do over.

Lop off old 'Shep' and declare

'See, fixed it'

-Geaux
I wonder if the left believe Bruce Jenner was ALWAYS a woman, since he claimed he ALWAYS "feeeelt" like a woman.

If that is the case and they claim it is a FACT that we are the sex we "feeeeeel" we are, then should Bruce Jenner give his medals back that he won in the Olympics?

Or is that all of a sudden "different."

What I also do not know or unclear about is this North Carolina "situation." I live in Florida. Am I allowed to walk into womens locker rooms? Isn't there a law in every state about that?

Also, what if I "feeeel" like a woman today, but tomorrow I "feeeeel" like a man? How long must I "feeeel" like the opposite sex before I am in fact the opposite sex according to the left?

Anyone know?

Again, great questions. Just wish for a moment I could think like a bleeding heart liberal and give you some screwed up answers

-Geaux
Didn't seem to bother society when Bugs Bunny or Milton Berle did it..
When did Bugs Bunny sue a Christian for not baking a cake for him?

Hang on dumb-ass. The cake thing is over. You lost.

Human society has a very long history of having individuals within cultures who cross-identified on gender,

and more often than not the societies simply found a way to accommodate them for what they were.
I know folks who are 100% committed to being a women need a safe place to tinkle. The problem is, the more this becomes a political problem, the more it causes division.

I think that's the goal here.

what "battle" dumbfuck?

I have no problems with gays. I supported them getting the big brother OK to get married, asswipe. Anything else?
And im not "attacking" trannies either. I have no problem other than them disregarding bathroom sex designation. My problem is with people like you that give a false sense of normalcy and other various forms of bullshit.

I know folks who are 100% committed to being a women need a safe place to tinkle. The problem is, the more this becomes a political problem, the more it causes division.

I think that's the goal here.

So tell the RWNJs to back off. They are the ones stirring so much unnecessary shit.

what "battle" dumbfuck?

I have no problems with gays. I supported them getting the big brother OK to get married, asswipe. Anything else?
And im not "attacking" trannies either. I have no problem other than them disregarding bathroom sex designation. My problem is with people like you that give a false sense of normalcy and other various forms of bullshit.

I have read your posts. You have lots of problems.

what "battle" dumbfuck?

I have read your posts. You have lots of problems.
weak. At least you meet expectations :thup:

Forum List

Back