Does the Left Actually Believe A Man Can Become A Woman, or Vice Versa?

Does the left actually believe a man can become a woman or vice versa?

• Yes, they actually do believe it even though it could never happen.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, they know full well they are pawns in the divide and conquer strategy of the democommiecrats.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mentally ill people don't know they are mentally ill, to them it's a normal state. The left no more believes a man can be a woman than they believe in God, it's an issue used to create division
And that's my biggest problem. Society tries and makes them feel normal. They aren't. They need help. Even with artificial limbs, they blow their heads off at an astounding rate.

So what is the diagnosis, doctor? What is the recognized recommended treatment, doc?

Mentally ill people don't know they are mentally ill, to them it's a normal state. The left no more believes a man can be a woman than they believe in God, it's an issue used to create division

So what is the clinical diagnosis of these "mentally ill" people and the recommended treatment?
Society is too limp wristed to come up with actual treatment. They don't even want to call them mentally ill. Which, they are nothing less than ill.
You wanna know what they need? Love, people that actually care and want to listen and the truth. Not religious dogma or some asswipe pretending they give a fuck telling them they are normal.

And that's my biggest problem. Society tries and makes them feel normal. They aren't. They need help. Even with artificial limbs, they blow their heads off at an astounding rate.

Yep, all one needs to do is look at the suicide rates, substance abuse problems, etc....it's a mental illness. The left tries to make them seem normal and they are not

You think that the suicide and substance abuse rates are because "society" tries to make them feel normal?

What is the diagnosis and recommended treatment, doctor?

Yep, all one needs to do is look at the suicide rates, substance abuse problems, etc....it's a mental illness. The left tries to make them seem normal and they are not
Yet middle aged men are offing themselves at a high rate along with soldiers, they must be mentally ill also..

So what is the clinical diagnosis of these "mentally ill" people and the recommended treatment?
Society is too limp wristed to come up with actual treatment. They don't even want to call them mentally ill. Which, they are nothing less than ill.
You wanna know what they need? Love, people that actually care and want to listen and the truth. Not religious dogma or some asswipe pretending they give a fuck telling them they are normal.

Yes, I'm sure nobody has ever tried that before.

What is the actual clinical diagnosis and recommended treatment? Do you know? You keep saying they're "mentally ill" so what is the actual "illness" and what is the recommended treatment?

Remind me again; who was it that literally brought politics into the bathroom?

What is the actual clinical diagnosis and recommended treatment? Do you know? You keep saying they're "mentally ill" so what is the actual "illness" and what is the recommended treatment?
dysphoria. Please tell me how someone that thinks "biology got it wrong" isn't ill? I mean, lets be fuckin real.
See, this is your ignorance showing. When society is shoving "normalcy" down everyones throat, why would they diagnose and work on solutions?
How do you fix a problem when you dont even think you have one? That is fuckin stupid.

Remind me again who it is losing their minds grown men pretending to be women can't go into restrooms where little girls or little boys are.

IKR? Its pretty sad people feel they have to make legislation because people cant read a fuckin sign. Especially a sign that only says male or female. Is it THAT hard? :dunno:

White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets :eusa_whistle:

The US 2010 Final Data quantifies the US statistics for suicide by race, sex and age. Interestingly, African-American suicides have declined and are considerably lower than whites. Reasons are thought to include better coping skills when negative things occur as well as different cultural norms with respect to taking your own life. Also, Blacks (and Hispanics) tend to have stronger family support, community support and church support to carry them through these rough times.

White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets

Remind me again who it is losing their minds grown men pretending to be women can't go into restrooms where little girls or little boys are.

Perhaps you could state that in the form of a sentence.

IKR? Its pretty sad people feel they have to make legislation because people cant read a fuckin sign. Especially a sign that only says male or female. Is it THAT hard? :dunno:

If the left wouldn't keep pushing this garbage laws wouldn't be needed, it all started with cakes, a freaking cake, they got all butt hurt and here we are

Perhaps you could state that in the form of a sentence.

I have no use for your childish antics asshole. You're dismissed, see how well that worked out? Dumb ass

dysphoria. Please tell me how someone that thinks "biology got it wrong" isn't ill? I mean, lets be fuckin real.
See, this is your ignorance showing. When society is shoving "normalcy" down everyones throat, why would they diagnose and work on solutions?
How do you fix a problem when you dont even think you have one? That is fuckin stupid.

There you go, you're getting closer. It's gender dysphoria. Now, what is the recommended treatment for gender dysphoria?

Often, the sign just has a person in a skirt for the one and pants for the other. Though that doesn't stop women wearing pants from going in the ladies room, or bringing their young sons in with them... IT'S ANARCHY!

There you go, you're getting closer. It's gender dysphoria. Now, what is the recommended treatment for gender dysphoria?
counseling. I have a cousin that is now a "dude". I know what those crazy fuckers were shoving down his throat. You can GFY.
What they did to him is WHY I BITCH
I did ALOT of research about this trying to wrap my head around it. Ignorant fucks like you aint gonna teach me SHIT. You people just make it worse.

Often, the sign just has a person in a skirt for the one and pants for the other. Though that doesn't stop women wearing pants from going in the ladies room, or bringing their young sons in with them... IT'S ANARCHY!
Dude, bathrooms are sex designated. Don't give me that shit.

Except for some exceptions. Like when a child is accompanied by their opposite sex parent. Yes, that happens out here in reality land.

Except for some exceptions. Like when a child is accompanied by their opposite sex parent. Yes, that happens out here in reality land.
Straws are plastic. Don't grasp them so hard or they will crack.

Forum List

Back