does the militia clause in art 1 section 8

It's "you're" and you're dreadful at trying to read people. Do you honestly believe you goons never fight over the wording in the 2nd Amendment on a daily basis?
man those militias that kicked your ass sure did have lasting effect for you to still be frothing at the mouth about them

man those militias that kicked your ass sure did have lasting effect for you to still be frothing at the mouth about them
Second time, quit the clichés or I will school your dumb ass.

You are thick as fuck over your own 2nd Amendment. You haven't even got a clue where it came from. You just parrot fashion the clichés and US marketing slogans that were indoctrinated into you at school.

Second time, quit the clichés or I will school your dumb ass.

You are thick as fuck over your own 2nd Amendment. You haven't even got a clue where it came from. You just parrot fashion the clichés and US marketing slogans that were indoctrinated into you at school.
calm down there nigel,, its OK we will come and save you again if need be,, but not if you keep complaining about losing your ass to our militias in 1776,,

calm down there nigel,, its OK we will come and save you again if need be,, but not if you keep complaining about losing your ass to our militias in 1776,,
Why are Yanks so thick as fuck over history? Is it because America has fuck all in the way of history. The colonies were British, hence why you have Manchester, Newcastle, Plymouth, Cumbernauld, Carlisle etc.. you thick retard. The powers from the monarchy transferred over to parliament after the English civil war, around late 1600's. The British colonies wanted to break away from parliament but we're getting their asses kicked. So the French stood in and helped the colonies. To this date, America has never won a war on it's own, you retarded mong.

You are a sorry, uneducated retard. One of many on American forums. You're such a failure, and have to whoop and slap one another at the most irrelevant shit that happens, that's how dull your life is. England became England in 927, and even before then, had centuries of history before the Americas.

I admire your enthusiasm, despite your poor existence, but you guys always have to beef yourselves up to look good.

Why are Yanks so thick as fuck over history? Is it because America has fuck all in the way of history. The colonies were British, hence why you have Manchester, Newcastle, Plymouth, Cumbernauld, Carlisle etc.. you thick retard. The powers from the monarchy transferred over to parliament after the English civil war, around late 1600's. The British colonies wanted to break away from parliament but we're getting their asses kicked. So the French stood in and helped the colonies. To this date, America has never won a war on it's own, you retarded mong.

You are a sorry, uneducated retard. One of many on American forums. You're such a failure, and have to whoop and slap one another at the most irrelevant shit that happens, that's how dull your life is. England became England in 927, and even before then, had centuries of history before the Americas.

I admire your enthusiasm, despite your poor existence, but you guys always have to beef yourselves up to look good.
I dont understand your question,,,

I think I understand your malfunction,,

you think we give a shit about your opinion,,,
I asked you a simple question that even one of my Jack Russell puppies understands, and it flew over your head at 33,000 feet.

Go back a handful of posts and try again. If you still struggle, get a fucking adult to help you

I asked you a simple question that even one of my Jack Russell puppies understands, and it flew over your head at 33,000 feet.

Go back a handful of posts and try again. If you still struggle, get a fucking adult to help you
all this frothing at the mouth isnt helping you,,

Federalizing militia is antithetical to the fundamental purpose of militia.

See Federalist #51. For starters.

Then #45.

Then #17.

Then #28.

Then #46.

Then maybe the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions. And the Virginia Declaration of Rights (1776)

Than give Art. V and Art. 1. Sec. 2,3. a peek.

As an aside, Jefferson's first inaugural address is a relevant read. You know. Bulwarks and whatnot...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back