Does The Pathetic Envy Know No Bounds?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Here we have a highly acclaimed author with a huge fan base pulling out a HUGE quantity of work in a short period of time; which is a feat unto itself. Additionally he decided to monetize this feat through a kick starter campaign which blew through even the most optimistic expectations, to the tune of more than $26,000,000 and counting!

And right on cue, the gibs me dat crowd hones in on Sandersons unprecedented achievement, and cry’s “Racism”! You have all these second, and third rate authors decrying this man’s success, and claiming it’s just another example of “white privilege”. How pathetic. Just reading through the comments is like being forced to attend a clinic on envy, and self loathing put on by the most pitiful failures in the industry.

Haters gonna hate I guess…

“Getting increasingly more irritated by the continued astronomical success of that kickstarter,” wrote TOR.com and NPR book critic Alex Brown, who found herself particularly incensed at the support for Sanderson’s work. “There is so much excellent diverse SFF out there and y’all are intent on giving a that man millions of dollars.”

Then put out quality work, that people are willing to throw money at you envious hack. Jealousy, and envy aren’t flattering traits. One should attempt to conceal them; not put them on display…

Here we have a highly acclaimed author with a huge fan base pulling out a HUGE quantity of work in a short period of time; which is a feat unto itself. Additionally he decided to monetize this feat through a kick starter campaign which blew through even the most optimistic expectations, to the tune of more than $26,000,000 and counting!

And right on cue, the gibs me dat crowd hones in on Sandersons unprecedented achievement, and cry’s “Racism”! You have all these second, and third rate authors decrying this man’s success, and claiming it’s just another example of “white privilege”. How pathetic. Just reading through the comments is like being forced to attend a clinic on envy, and self loathing put on by the most pitiful failures in the industry.

Haters gonna hate I guess…

Succeeding While White. Now a crime.

But they don't bat an eye at giving the family of a dead repeat offender drug dealer, etc, millions of dollars and elevating the violent black scumbag to sainthood because he was high as a kite and died resisting arrest!

Last edited:
How are these folks not disgusted with themselves? They seem capable of wallowing in self pity in extremes I've never witnessed in any other ethnic group.

They're so pathetic, shallow, and repulsive, it makes one want to spit on them. It's all these whiners deserve.

How are these folks not disgusted with themselves? They seem capable of wallowing in self pity in extremes I've never witnessed in any other ethnic group.

They're so pathetic, shallow, and repulsive, it makes one want to spit on them. It's all these whiners deserve.
Because we aren't liars like you.

Forum List

Back