Does THIS Explain the Surge in School Shootings

I think THIS is at the root of our increase in school Shootings.
How to you identify? Are you a hard worker? Are you a good person? Are you a child of God? Or, are you one of society's "victims"?

The young man from Egypt said it perfectly. Live in some other countries and you will run back to the US in a heartbeat. Other countries you die you don’t get insulted you get killed, jailed or tortured. I see these High School kids talking about gun control and safety but they are there own worst enemies. They don’t speak up about the things they should. Speak up about the kids making threats Social media gives them direct access but they don’t speak up. The Florida shooting should have never happened. Students, the kids family and friends, no one said anything but now they think they no everything and they know nothing yet about life. It’s so sad to see they think they know everything but instead of being leaders they are followers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think THIS is at the root of our increase in school Shootings.
How to you identify? Are you a hard worker? Are you a good person? Are you a child of God? Or, are you one of society's "victims"?

The young man from Egypt said it perfectly. Live in some other countries and you will run back to the US in a heartbeat. Other countries you die you don’t get insulted you get killed, jailed or tortured. I see these High School kids talking about gun control and safety but they are there own worst enemies. They don’t speak up about the things they should. Speak up about the kids making threats Social media gives them direct access but they don’t speak up. The Florida shooting should have never happened. Students, the kids family and friends, no one said anything but now they think they no everything and they know nothing yet about life. It’s so sad to see they think they know everything but instead of being leaders they are followers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Translation. We shouldn't try to improve our country because there are worse countries out there.....

Yes, we want to be at the level of the lowest.... great argument.

Forum List

Back