Zone1 Does this man look like a white or Caucasian person?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010

The man is wearing a different outfit and is posed against a background that features an American flag with a stylized cross. Here are some observations:
Outfit: The man is wearing a black uniform-style outfit, including a peaked cap with a gold emblem, and dark sunglasses. The attire appears to have a military or authoritative style.
Pose: The man is standing with his arms crossed, which can be interpreted as a confident or assertive pose.
Background: The background features the American flag, which has been modified to include a stylized cross. This could be a symbol with specific historical, cultural, or ideological significance.
Possible Interpretation:
Military or Authority Role: The uniform and pose suggest he might be portraying a military figure or someone in a position of authority.
National Symbolism: The use of the American flag indicates a connection or statement related to the United States.
Symbolic Elements: The cross in the background might have a particular symbolic meaning, potentially related to a specific group, ideology, or historical reference.
Given the attire and the modified flag, the man might be portraying a historical or fictional character associated with a specific cultural or ideological narrative. Without additional context, it's challenging to determine the exact nature of the portrayal, but it appears to be a deliberate and stylized representation.
Does this man look like a white or caucasian person
Yes, based on the visual cues in the image, the man appears to have light skin, which is typically associated with white or Caucasian individuals. This observation is made considering the general complexion visible in the photograph.

He looks like a moderately successful Rug ( Carpet Not Hair Piece ) merchant from Istanbul in the Disco era
Turkish is possible guess i think, many austrians considered me turkish looking. Well i dont know if turks consider it themselfes that way, turks would often assert that they are "rather european looking" and those "darker type turks" are actually kurds, arabs or even roma gypsies.

Looks like a morbidly obese Mexican cop looking for a bribe.
doesnt matter because the ideology i like there are many mexicans members of it, also carribeans, venezulans, colombians etc. its called traditional-catholics, many are "brown" and/or latino

If you see in my signature what i like

doesnt matter because the ideology i like there are many mexicans members of it, also carribeans, venezulans, colombians etc. its called traditional-catholics, many are "brown" and/or latino

If you see in my signature what i like
The US were founded on Protestant values.

Occult, if you do your research . and heavily linked to the Freemasons .
But I understand that Americans prefer a sanitised version .

It is both Christianity though. The Catholic Church stands firm to the original teachings of Christ, while most mainline Protestant Churches have little in common with Jesus teachings anymore. Many Americans might preferr the Catholic Church nowadays.

Occult, if you do your research . and heavily linked to the Freemasons .
But I understand that Americans prefer a sanitised version .
Doesn't matter. Rationality, hard work, and thrift - the things that really matter.

It is both Christianity though. The Catholic Church stands firm to the original teachings of Christ, while most mainline Protestant Churches have little in common with Jesus teachings anymore. Many Americans might preferr the Catholic Church nowadays.
I think that Catholicism contradicts the very idea of 'Americanism'. Having a dude with 'divine' power, authoritarian structure and some senseless rituals is more European thing.

I think that Catholicism contradicts the very idea of 'Americanism'. Having a dude with 'divine' power, authoritarian structure and some senseless rituals is more European thing.
Im not a expert on Catholic Theology, but i think the pope doesnt have "divine" power, divine means like God right? That is often a misunderstanding.

Im not a expert on Catholic Theology, but i think the pope doesnt have "divine" power, divine means like God right? That is often a misunderstanding.
Yeah, something like that. This word I put meaning that this dude has virtually unlimited power inside the church.

The man is wearing a different outfit and is posed against a background that features an American flag with a stylized cross. Here are some observations:
Outfit: The man is wearing a black uniform-style outfit, including a peaked cap with a gold emblem, and dark sunglasses. The attire appears to have a military or authoritative style.
Pose: The man is standing with his arms crossed, which can be interpreted as a confident or assertive pose.
Background: The background features the American flag, which has been modified to include a stylized cross. This could be a symbol with specific historical, cultural, or ideological significance.
Possible Interpretation:
Military or Authority Role: The uniform and pose suggest he might be portraying a military figure or someone in a position of authority.
National Symbolism: The use of the American flag indicates a connection or statement related to the United States.
Symbolic Elements: The cross in the background might have a particular symbolic meaning, potentially related to a specific group, ideology, or historical reference.
Given the attire and the modified flag, the man might be portraying a historical or fictional character associated with a specific cultural or ideological narrative. Without additional context, it's challenging to determine the exact nature of the portrayal, but it appears to be a deliberate and stylized representation.
Does this man look like a white or caucasian person
Yes, based on the visual cues in the image, the man appears to have light skin, which is typically associated with white or Caucasian individuals. This observation is made considering the general complexion visible in the photograph.
You can put lipstick on a pig, but you still look like a Gypsy.

To be honest the answer is -No. Not by the standards where I grew up you would still have to use the colored bathroom . Not white enough.

Forum List

Back