🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Trump already have a deal with Barr to deep six the Mueller report?

Nope. The Mueller report, if it ever comes out, will not be deep sixed.

Collusion between Trump and Russia will be proven to be non existent.

Hope it comes out before we all die of old age waiting for it.

I suspected as much when we started playing musical AGs.

Last edited:
Either way we'll have confirmation of just how dishonest and corrupt the Trump misadminastration is.

The Mueller Report is going to be Deep Sixed by Mueller himself.

The goal of The Mueller Investigation was to uncover non existent crimes, turn over every rock and try to find something to impeach him on. Even 24-7 illegal surveillance netted nothing, and because of that, Mueller, and THE FBI will be forced to bury The Mueller Report, because it is embarrassing to The FBI, DOJ, Clinton, and Obama, and Mueller and his team.

The news that Mueller was not going to issue his report happened long before Barr. A report of the truth would send Democrats into a blood soaked hysteria demanding Mueller's head. Adam Schiff is already attacking the non existent report.

the way I see it, Mueller turns over his findings to Congress, and Congress either impeaches Trump or doesn't.

the way I see it, Mueller turns over his findings to Congress, and Congress either impeaches Trump or doesn't.
No I think his authorization for an investigation pretty well makes it clear he has to present some finding to the AG's office. And then it's up to the AG and Trump.

But as I said in the OP, Schiff may be able to issue a subpoena that the courts would have to enforce.

I thought it was gonna be a nuthin burger, but Trump's been going nuts all week about "witch hunt" so maybe Stones' emails with Assange are something.

Why not create a armed militia And go knock on muellers door and ask him how’s the investigation going ?? Lol might light a fire under commy ass

Oh yea? How about a report that finds no criminal collusion, but criminal obstruction of justice by Trump. Will you stand by your anti-deep sixing then?

Yeah, it will get burried by the news.

Why not create a armed militia And go knock on muellers door and ask him how’s the investigation going ?? Lol might light a fire under commy ass

LIKE THIS COMMIE ASS?

upload_2019-2-20_11-49-1.jpeg

Does it matter? The Mueller probe has all but acknowledged the fact that it's original mission to uncover alleged collusion with Russia has been a bust. Let's hope that Barr has the guts to investigate the real possibility that federal agents engaged in an attempted coup.

...because we are not a Bannana Republic? DUH
Lol you are calling Sam Adams and Paul revere A monkey army?? Lol our revolutionary soldiers a monkey army?? Lol wow

Idiot, take your armed revolution bullshit and shove it up your ignorant ass.

Forum List

Back