Does Trump Attend Biden's Swearing In?

Does Trump take part in Biden's Swearing In?

• Other...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to see Trump show up, hit Joe with a damaging left hand body blow to the rib cage (matching his broken foot), followed by a smashing overhand right to the face. Then Big Bad Don whips out his big Trumpy and urinates all over little Joes face. Then it would be awesome to hear the crowd loudly chanting U.S.A. as Trump departs.

Realistically, no, Trump should not attend.
Among stealing an election, Trump knows that Joe has betrayed and sold out America for profit.
And the list goes on and on.

Attending the inauguration to symbolically hand over power peacefully takes respect for the office you hold, humility and class

Characteristics that Trump lacks

Graham has actually managed to equal or even exceed Cruz in having no personal or intellectual integrity or sincerity. Cotton's linear view of American and the world might sort of fit with Trump's. I don't rule out Dan Crenshaw either.

Those guys are why I really hope Biden tacks the dem party towards the middle for the next four years. I have no problem with voting dem again even if they don't do anything on deficits and middle class entitlements. Just get the econ going again and make sure people can access higher education and technical training and have healthcare. Stop pitting the left against the cops, who obviously need some standard guidelines. Eisenhower time again.

Awwwww, I really like Graham. I think I like his accent, that soft South Carolina accent of the Deep South, as opposed to the dangerous twang from the areas where I grew up.

I see you are one of the last of the centrists --- congrats.

There are some sad and petty things that happen in transition and afterwards:

- Jimmy Carter being bitter to this day about losing to Reagan who has been dead almost 20 years.
- Clintons taking from the White House
- Clinton Staffers ripping off the “W’s” from keyboards.
- Clinton taking his sweet time to get into the Presidential plane so as to delay the Bush Inauguration.
- Obama supporters taunting at Bush and Cheney as they walked away after the ceremony.
- Anti Trump protestors smashing windows and torching cars during his Inauguration.

Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?

Which of these remotely equates to a sitting President refusing to attend the hand off of power?

Attending the inauguration to symbolically hand over power peacefully takes respect for the office you hold, humility and class

Naaaah, it's an empty ritual. Change, change is the only constant. I think it would be embarrassing, after all THIS. I'm not watching it, anyway. Horrible. If anything interesting happens, I can read it on the news.

- Jimmy Carter being bitter to this day about losing to Reagan who has been dead almost 20 years.
- Clinton taking his sweet time to get into the Presidential plane so as to delay the Bush Inauguration.
- Obama supporters taunting at Bush and Cheney as they walked away after the ceremony.
- Anti Trump protestors smashing windows and torching cars during his Inauguration.

Which of these remotely equates to a sitting President refusing to attend the hand off of power?

It shows the pattern of a hostility of Democrats. Why should a sitting President refuse to attend the hand off of power if every step of the way he has been met with hostility? You are only looking for equivalencies. I showed the reason(s) why Trump may or may not attend a transition of power ceremony. He has been damned by the opposition every step of the way. Some on your side are arguing that it is "the classy thing to do". If he does it, will your side recognize it as such? Doubt it.

It shows the pattern of a hostility of Democrats. Why should a sitting President refuse to attend the hand off of power if every step of the way he has been met with hostility? You are only looking for equivalencies. I showed the reason(s) why Trump may or may not attend a transition of power ceremony. He has been damned by the opposition every step of the way. Some on your side are arguing that it is "the classy thing to do". If he does it, will your side recognize it as such? Doubt it.
It shows how totally clueless you are in whining.....Dems do it too!

Obama had more justification in not attending Trumps inauguration.

Trumps petty Birther claims
Trumps non stop criticism of his administration
The lies Trump told about Obama during his campaign.

But Obama understood the legacy of the Presidency and not only attended the inauguration but welcomed the Trumps to the White House.

It shows how totally clueless you are in whining.....Dems do it too!

Dems do it solely. Show US where Republicans have shown such disrespect during a transition? If Trump doesn't attend, that is the outcome Democrats want anyway. Of course, Democrats also want their cake and eat it too: Trump not attend and shame him for not attending.

Forum List

Back