Does trump have any advisors?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump constantly makes really dumb remarks that are untrue, at least, or blatantly lies at worst. He seems to misunderstand the capabilities of electric vehicles. He recently said electric cars need to be recharged every 30 minutes, and that electric boats won't float because batteries are too heavy. He even said electric airplanes couldn't fly if the sun wasn't shining. I guess he forgot about how batteries work for that last one. Someone should show him how a flashlight works in the dark. I won't even get into what he believes about magnets when they get wet. He should have advisors to tell him when he goes off on those childish batshit crazy remarks, but it seems all that silliness is just what bubbles up from his defective brain.

This Clown.
Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 5.39.20 PM.png

Trump constantly makes really dumb remarks that are untrue, at least, or blatantly lies at worst. He seems to misunderstand the capabilities of electric vehicles. He recently said electric cars need to be recharged every 30 minutes, and that electric boats won't float because batteries are too heavy. He even said electric airplanes couldn't fly if the sun wasn't shining. I guess he forgot about how batteries work for that last one. Someone should show him how a flashlight works in the dark. I won't even get into what he believes about magnets when they get wet. He should have advisors to tell him when he goes off on those childish batshit crazy remarks, but it seems all that silliness is just what bubbles up from his defective brain.

All I know is, he showed he’s smarter then xiden the other night

He doesn't need advisors, he doesn't need to be accurate, he doesn't need to be truthful, he doesn't need to be decent or intelligent or adult or dignified. Ever. Period.

He is held to absolutely no standards whatsoever. This is an absolutely unique situation, and it simply defies all logic. Some of this can be explained, but some of it just can't.

Forum List

Back