Dogs Are Not People

Because, as someone said, they are "easier" to love. It's a DOG! An animal, and it will be just as happy with dry dog food and an occasional "bath" as with expensive grooming, people food etc. People just have too much money on their hands - and throw it away...
F... you! :fu:
Dogs are BETTER than people!!!

Service dog throws self in bus path to protect blind owner Fox News

8018361_G.jpg

BREWSTER, N.Y. – A service dog threw himself in front of a mini school bus to try to protect his blind owner and stayed by her side as emergency responders tended to the injured pair, authorities said.

Both Figo, the golden retriever, and his owner, Audrey Stone, were on the mend Tuesday, a day after the collision with the mini school bus in Brewster.

Police photos of Monday's crash showed fur stuck to the bus' front wheel, according to the Journal News (Hero guide dog shields blind woman from bus in Brewster ).

"The dog took a lot of the blow," Brewster Police Chief John Del Gardo said. "And he did not want to leave her side. He stood right with her. He was there to save her."

Because, as someone said, they are "easier" to love. It's a DOG! An animal, and it will be just as happy with dry dog food and an occasional "bath" as with expensive grooming, people food etc. People just have too much money on their hands - and throw it away...

8018361_G.jpg

BREWSTER, N.Y. – A service dog threw himself in front of a mini school bus to try to protect his blind owner and stayed by her side as emergency responders tended to the injured pair, authorities said.

Both Figo, the golden retriever, and his owner, Audrey Stone, were on the mend Tuesday, a day after the collision with the mini school bus in Brewster.

Police photos of Monday's crash showed fur stuck to the bus' front wheel, according to the Journal News (Hero guide dog shields blind woman from bus in Brewster ).

"The dog took a lot of the blow," Brewster Police Chief John Del Gardo said. "And he did not want to leave her side. He stood right with her. He was there to save her."

I've very tempted to reply with a picture of the mangling done by a Pit Bull but, I'm not saying dogs are not lovable and loyal, but people are MUCH more important. PERIOD

there's stoopidity all over the place...for instance, fauxn00bs fauxraging over pets.

"I can't live around the stupidity"

:rolleyes:

Hello!? They aren't! If I hear a prayer request for another dog at church I will lose it!

Methinks you may have lost "it" already. Most dog owners believe the family dog is a member of the family and in fact it is. Why do you care what makes someone feel better? Are you a callous conservative?

Am I wrong to infer from this ^^^ post that your church requires payment for prayer requests?

No I just went off on a tangent (referring to dog hotels etc.) the praying for pets is just stupid. pets don't have souls.
So.....How does that make them different from any other life form...???."Souls" are simply a silly concept that the religious masters invented in order to maintain control over the sheeple...:cuckoo:

Hello!? They aren't! If I hear a prayer request for another dog at church I will lose it!

Methinks you may have lost "it" already. Most dog owners believe the family dog is a member of the family and in fact it is. Why do you care what makes someone feel better? Are you a callous conservative?

Am I wrong to infer from this ^^^ post that your church requires payment for prayer requests?

No I just went off on a tangent (referring to dog hotels etc.) the praying for pets is just stupid. pets don't have souls.
So.....How does that make them different from any other life form...???."Souls" are simply a silly concept that the religious masters invented in order to maintain control over the sheeple...:cuckoo:

Not sure but apparently people think of dogs quite differently from other life forms!

Also, I believe in God and souls, so, I think we are very much different from every other life form.

8018361_G.jpg

I've very tempted to reply with a picture of the mangling done by a Pit Bull but, I'm not saying dogs are not lovable and loyal, but people are MUCH more important. PERIOD
Those dogs were TRAINED that way by PEOPLE!

It bothers me because people are losing their minds spending $ on dogs when it could be helping people and the world....

I'm not saying they don't have a RIGHT to do it, it's just DUMB!
Oh, you're a liberal.....figures.

Neither do people.

Forum List

Back