Poll - Democrats on USMB, is communism/Marxism good or bad?

Democrats only - is communism/Marxism good or bad?

• good

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • bad

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • depends on the definition of "is" again....

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Bad.

In my lifetime Democrats have been against Communism every bit as much as Republicans.

More, maybe, insofar as Democrats have actively stood against and fought against Communism...

While Republicans hide their heads in the sand and play the game of 1930s Isolationism and channel Neville Chamberlain.

-------

It's a sweeping generality and stereotype, of course, but there's more than a nugget of truth in all of that.

Bad.

In my lifetime Democrats have been against Communism every bit as much as Republicans.

More, maybe, insofar as Democrats have actively stood against and fought against Communism...

While Republicans hide their heads in the sand and play the game of 1930s Isolationism and channel Neville Chamberlain.

-------

It's a sweeping generality and stereotype, of course, but there's more than a nugget of truth in all of that.

If you support BLM, you support communism/marxism

If you support BLM, you support communism/marxism
Good thing for me, then, that I despise BLM and wish the cops had cracked hundreds of their skulls in the Summer of 2020, eh?

Zionist Fascism sucks.

Libertarianism ROCKS!!!!
Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

u9TmNg.gif

But... on-topic... Communism sucks... so does 1930s -style head-in-the-sand Isolationism.

We have a tremendous double standard here. The Democrats love self proclaimed Marxists in BLM, Obama, Kamala, and others. Yet somehow self proclaimed Marxist Vlad Putin is just horrible. So, Democrats, is Marxism/communism good or bad?
lol none of you understand what this word even means. It’s bad, but democrats are not associated with it.

My definition of communism is the literal "state ownership and control over all production, distribution and property". Yeah, that's pretty fuckin' bad.

On the other hand, I have far too many disagreements with the Democrats to ever be in that tribe. So who knows.

The MAGA definition appears to be something like "doesn't think exactly like I do about everything". Which, of course, is something else entirely.
Lie #1. That's old economic communism. "Cultural" marxism replaced that long ago, with some exception like Vz and cuba.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

u9TmNg.gif

But... on-topic... Communism sucks... so does 1930s -style head-in-the-sand Isolationism.

New 9-11 Video Surfaces | US Message Board 🦅

Bin Laden Bull, Save Us From Blowhards | VT Archives | Alternative ...

Forum List

Back