Is Biden is going to take away our cash savings accounts?

/—-/ That started here and spread because so many countries tie their currencies to the US Dollar. DUHH
The entire world was impacted by COVID disruptions of supply chains and the impact of the war in Ukraine

what did Biden do to your Social Security?
Since 1983, every US President has borrowed from Social Security to pay for government expenditures.
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has admitted that President Biden "doesn’t have a plan" — only "principles" — when it comes to preventing Social Security from going insolvent around a decade from now.
"I'll note that there's already been $4.9 trillion in new taxes proposed for those making over $400,000 a year. It seems to be the go-to place, fill in the blank, we're going to tax those over $400,000 a year for whatever," Sen. Bill Cassidy, R-La., told Yellen. "Of that $4.9 trillion, none of that has been dedicated to Social Security."
Cassidy argued that he and other members on the Senate Finance Committee have not heard "one peep" from Biden on that matter.

They keep taking the money and raising taxes on us to keep it coming.

seems to be the go-to place, fill in the blank, we're going to tax those over $400,000 a year for whatever," Sen. Bill Cassidy, R-La., told Yellen. "Of that $4.9 trillion, none of that has been dedicated to Social Security."

By law, Social Security has its own tax

By law, Social Security has its own tax
Which has nothing to do with our government taking the money dedicated to SS and spending it on whatever...
The government taxes it, which takes even more of our money and then takes what's left in what has become their Social Security "slush fund". If taxing us to death to replace what they have taken worked, Social Security wouldn't be short to the tune of 2.5 trillion dollars...

Actually, the POTUS cannot do that, only Congress. Your ire is misplaced.
When I say, "Our government" it includes all three branches.
POTUS can do what ever they want. How often do executive orders fly out of the oval office? < That is doing whatever they want. The Senate has become nearly nonexistent.
Remember Biden saying that it's up to Congress to close the border? Well, son of a bitch, another executive order to stop the problem he created. No Senate needed.
You are being played. We should all have ire...

POTUS can do what ever they want. How often do executive orders fly out of the oval office? < That is doing whatever they want. The Senate has become nearly nonexistent.
Remember Biden saying that it's up to Congress to close the border? Well, son of a bitch, another executive order to stop the problem he created. No Senate needed.

First of all, any EO is just to give the Congress the time to get it's shit together. And as long as the MAGAts in the House and Senate keep operating like spoiled children Biden will have to govern by EOs.

And Biden did not create the border problem. That came about all on it's own. Now, it's really up to congress to fund the Border so the Border Managers can get the job done. The MAGAt Children in the House already owns this one. They have the fix and are trying to use it for political reasons in order not to make Biden look good. I could give a rats ass on who looks good only that the Border Bill gets passed. Otherwise, I am going to actively back a Democrat for the House. What's sad is, I am a Conservative.

First of all, any EO is just to give the Congress the time to get it's shit together. And as long as the MAGAts in the House and Senate keep operating like spoiled children Biden will have to govern by EOs.

And Biden did not create the border problem. That came about all on it's own. Now, it's really up to congress to fund the Border so the Border Managers can get the job done. The MAGAt Children in the House already owns this one. They have the fix and are trying to use it for political reasons in order not to make Biden look good. I could give a rats ass on who looks good only that the Border Bill gets passed. Otherwise, I am going to actively back a Democrat for the House. What's sad is, I am a Conservative.

What a crock of shit...

/—-/ “Remember Biden saying that it's up to Congress to close the border? ”
When we pointed that out libtards attacked us and called it fake news. I wonder when they will admit they were wrong.

Forum List

Back