Dogs at risk from California flu pandemic that has killed 127 humans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California’s flu pandemic has killed 127 humans already this winter, and it is now rapidly spreading to dogs.
The influenza Type A subtype H3N2 virus, which is responsible for 97 percent of the 127 California clinically-confirmed flu deaths for the 2017-2018 flu season that began on Nov. 1, has been confirmed as a “cross-species virus.” The flu variant is believed to have originated in pigs in 2009, then spread to humans in 2011, and to dogs in 2015.

Dogs at Risk from California Flu Pandemic That Has Killed 127 Humans
-------------------------------------------------------------

Sure seems to be a lot of flu bugs going around nice to know how many ppl are already running from California so nice of them to bring their bs with them.

California’s flu pandemic has killed 127 humans already this winter, and it is now rapidly spreading to dogs.
The influenza Type A subtype H3N2 virus, which is responsible for 97 percent of the 127 California clinically-confirmed flu deaths for the 2017-2018 flu season that began on Nov. 1, has been confirmed as a “cross-species virus.” The flu variant is believed to have originated in pigs in 2009, then spread to humans in 2011, and to dogs in 2015.

Dogs at Risk from California Flu Pandemic That Has Killed 127 Humans
-------------------------------------------------------------

Sure seems to be a lot of flu bugs going around nice to know how many ppl are already running from California so nice of them to bring their bs with them.

Yes true Mindwars, I had my dog groomed just before the breakout so I am thankful she didn't get it..

I usually bring her everywhere, but I am keeping her home until I can get the vaccine..it is not going away anytime soon.

Forum List

Back