Doha Talks: Hamas shoots rockets at Tel-Aviv from the Humanitarian Corridors

Should Israel proceed with negotiations in Doha despite Hamas use of humanitarian zones for attacks?

• Yes, negotiations are necessary for peace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it only empowers Hamas to continue their tactics

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Only if Hamas ceases such tactics immediately

• Undecided, more information is needed

• Total voters

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Recent events have exposed the true nature of Hamas as they launch rocket attacks at Tel Aviv from a tent within a humanitarian corridor. This blatant disregard for human life, not only endangers Israeli civilians but also puts Gazan lives at risk by turning aid zones into war zones.

Video released by Hamas showing rockets launched
from a tent in the humanitarian zone:

As negotiations in Doha are about to begin, it's crucial to question the morality of making deals with an enemy that exploits humanitarian gestures for violent ends. Should we be negotiating with those who weaponize aid? How does this affect the broader implications of such deals?

These actions are not just tactical but strategic, aiming to manipulate international opinion while holding their own people hostage to their destructive agenda. This thread will delve into the moral, legal, and strategic implications of Hamas' actions, and what this means for Israel's response.

I voted "no, Hamas must go" ... why would Hamas negotiate in good faith if the end result include their annihilation? ...

Israel will come to the table ... and they will play the game ... the Jews here in the United States expect that of her ... and I do think Israel needs to be at peace with her legitimate neighbors ... Syria/Jordon/Egypt are sick of Hamas as well ...

I'm pro-Palestinian, and in my mind, that means anti-Hamas ... once the Saudis finish the Yemeni Genocide, we can move folks there ...

Forum List

Back