Doing The Moral Christian Right Thing: Trump Plans To Let Adoption Agencies Reject Same-Sex Parents

I am fine with creating a religious exemption for private agencies. Public run adoption through social services, however, and any private agency that doesn't have any objections should rightly be continued to be allowed to place children in same sex households

This is indeed doing the moral right thing and President Trump knows this. It's the Christian thing to do. Same-Sex couples should not be allowed to adopt kids. The truth is they adopt them for their sexual pleasure. The children are mostly sexually violated and end up being tormented for life with deep psychological problems. Adoptions should be for the good of the child. Only heterosexual couples can make that goodness happen. With that said, let the volcanic explosions of homosexual diarrhea begin!

Trump's plan to let adoption agencies turn away same-sex parents

NO PROBLEM: Everyone already knows Trump is an ass hole bigot that believes homosexual Americans R much LESS then the women he fucked & cheated with, on his wives.
Quantity over quality; Trump is an equal opportunity adulterer.

Spoken like a true liberal piece of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is indeed doing the moral right thing and President Trump knows this. It's the Christian thing to do. Same-Sex couples should not be allowed to adopt kids. The truth is they adopt them for their sexual pleasure. The children are mostly sexually violated and end up being tormented for life with deep psychological problems. Adoptions should be for the good of the child. Only heterosexual couples can make that goodness happen. With that said, let the volcanic explosions of homosexual diarrhea begin!

Interesting accusation. You are calling gay parents who adopt kids pedophiles?
Yes!
Well, so if one of us here was gay and adopted a child you are calling us pedophiles? Asking for myself.

A large stipend to adoptive parents would speed up placement. Agree to adopt is 20 grand stipend.

The SC will probably stop that, but he will rile the crazies up with the effort.

Colorado should have been a lesson for you gay lovers.

You learn slow

If God didn't like gay people, why did he make so many of them?
He didn't make them. They chose to be gay.

Yes they did. They’re not born gay that choose to be that way.

How do you know that? When did you choose?

Interesting accusation. You are calling gay parents who adopt kids pedophiles?
Yes!
Well, so if one of us here was gay and adopted a child you are calling us pedophiles? Asking for myself.

No, they just look at themselves like their own parents ...........

The SC will probably stop that, but he will rile the crazies up with the effort.

You learn slow

Yes they did. They’re not born gay that choose to be that way.

How do you know that? When did you choose?

I Knew it the moment I was old enough to understand girls I have two gay nephews. They weren’t born that way but as they hit middle school age you saw them change. Now I wonder if these two particular nephews had only sisters. One had three sisters and one had two sisters, no brothers. Does that effect them as they grow up.

Dude. I'm a heterosexual male and father of 4, your post is so clueless that I am embarrassed for you...in most cases gay men will be able to provide a better life and upbringing for a child than you could...stop with the stereotyping of yourself that makes everyone who opposes the dangers of liberalism look bad by making yourself look more dangerous.

You learn slow

I'm sure lots of religious nutbags agree with you. Trained psychologists don't.

Yeah. Gives them a reason to have a job. The almighty dollar will make them say anything to have a purpose. If you think they’re born gay you are sadly mistaken.

You learn slow

Yeah. Gives them a reason to have a job. The almighty dollar will make them say anything to have a purpose. If you think they’re born gay you are sadly mistaken.

That's just funny, and a little sad that you are that dumb.

You learn slow

That's just funny, and a little sad that you are that dumb.

That’s what you always say. It’s true. Do some homework. You’ll see how dumb you really are. It’s funny that you live in Texas. I’m surprised they put up with an asshole like you. Have to check with my buddies from college that live in Texas to see if something changed. I know Dallas went to the shiter Hopefully they contain it there.

Forum List

Back