DOJ arrests FTX CEO hours before he was to testify..........HMMMMMMMM

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
There is only one thing that can make the DOJ move that quickly. That's right, their bosses in the Democratic Party ordered them to and voila! No hearing. I guess the DEMs didn't want any public questions about the millions that Freakman Bank gave them. Ya think?

There is only one thing that can make the DOJ move that quickly. That's right, their bosses in the Democratic Party ordered them to and voila! No hearing. I guess the DEMs didn't want any public questions about the millions that Freakman Bank gave them. Ya think?

The American people never hear the truth about any of these crimes. Epstein's little black book, Paul Pelosi details, Seth Rich, the list is long.
Govt. interference is worse than democrat lies and MSM coverups.

The authorities in the Bahamas arrested him.

The American people never hear the truth about any of these crimes. Epstein's little black book, Paul Pelosi details, Seth Rich, the list is long.
Govt. interference is worse than democrat lies and MSM coverups.
What crime did Paul Pelosi commit that is hidden?

No doubt that Reichsleiter Merrick Garland acted at the behest of the Nazi Party aka the Democratic Party.

Funny how Hitler and the rest of the Nazi hierarchy admired so much about the Democrat's policies.

Bankman Fraud was looking a little glum, last time I saw him kinda bummed out, blue, and down in the dumps...

When I heard the news that he was indicted the day before he was to testify I just had to laugh.

The dems don't care about optics because there's no accountability....For anything.

Just for what's going on at the border dems should be hunted for sport.....Evil so-called people.

Forum List

Back