DOJ arrests FTX CEO hours before he was to testify..........HMMMMMMMM

There is only one thing that can make the DOJ move that quickly. That's right, their bosses in the Democratic Party ordered them to and voila! No hearing. I guess the DEMs didn't want any public questions about the millions that Freakman Bank gave them. Ya think?

Gotta make sure he hangs himself in his cell

Impeccable timing

The whole thing has been all about perfect timing all around and no one seems to notice or even question.

Sam steals billions from investors.

Sam gives untold amounts of money away and is the 2nd biggest demcrats donator right during midterms.

Sam is seen with Biden administration cryptocurrency people discussing things.

Midterms end.

Ftx immediately falls apart.

The Biden administration has the fed begins it's test of the digital dollar right after midterms hours before Thanksgiving when most people are too busy to notice.

Sam is going to testify and is arrested before he can do so.

There is a point at which coincidence becomes intentional.

Mr. Bankman-Fried will probably be suicided in pretty quick order, much like Epstein and Vince Foster were.

Knows too much incriminating evidence.

Sometimes I wonder if Epstein isn't out walking around somewhere right now.

I mean one of the biggest stories is immediately ignored right after his suicide. He supposedly kills himself and all of the msm stops talking about it. I'm not sure he is really dead.

Something smells.

I'm worried he's despondent and might Epstein himself
He said in the Bahamian court that he shouldn't be jailed because he was depressed.

If he happens to shoot himself multiple times in the back of the head, that will undoubtedly be referenced.

There is only one thing that can make the DOJ move that quickly. That's right, their bosses in the Democratic Party ordered them to and voila! No hearing. I guess the DEMs didn't want any public questions about the millions that Freakman Bank gave them. Ya think?

They couldn't have been more obvious if they tried.

Let's watch Maxine Waters try to close the hearing before questioning was completed. She is not happy to have to allow it, clearly. lol. This is what corruption looks like.

What company did Paul work for when he committed this alleged insider trading deal?
I'm speaking about Paul Pelosi's stock trades! You know...the ones where he did far better than Warren Buffet? The ones that he got insider information from his wife to pull off? Alleged? You'd have to be naive not to know that the Pelosi's cashed in on information that the rest of the public wasn't privy to!

Let's watch Maxine Waters try to close the hearing before questioning was completed. She is not happy to have to allow it, clearly. lol. This is what corruption looks like.

That fact that woman is the Chair of ANY committee is a travesty!

I'm speaking about Paul Pelosi's stock trades! You know...the ones where he did far better than Warren Buffet? The ones that he got insider information from his wife to pull off? Alleged? You'd have to be naive not to know that the Pelosi's cashed in on information that the rest of the public wasn't privy to!

The entire nation knew about the chip deal six months before the bill passed.

Forum List

Back