DOJ, FBI CRIMINAL collusion proof uncovered in Trump Investigation

All those Trump cabinet members who had to quit think they are off scott free?

Well they aren't. They can still be prosecuted
Why do you ignore all of the Obama CIA....FBI and DOJ agents that have been fired demoted or forced to retire?.....I think we got ya beat buttkiss.....

It is called retaliation.

The IG wasn't retaliating against anyone when he issued his reports.

The fact is that they were demoted, fired or forced to retire because Trump put pressure on the agencies to retaliate against these employees.

Bullshit. Take McCabe for example.

Read the report: Justice Department Inspector General's investigation of Andrew McCabe
The Justice Department Inspector General alleges that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe inappropriately authorized the disclosure of sensitive information to a reporter and then misled investigators and former FBI Director James B. Comey about it on several occasions, according to a report made public Friday.

Read the report: Justice Department Inspector General's investigation of Andrew McCabe

That is a opinion. Where has he been even accused by the DOJ. The IG can say anything he wants but does not make it so. The DOJ is the one who says so.

This is a huge bombshell...

The FBI officer who uncovered this was fired and his security clearances removed long before he could expose the criminal conduct. When he blew the whistle on this he was released and punished for reporting this criminal conduct by the FBI under Comey, Brennen, Obama and Lynch...

The fact it continued under Comey and Brennen after the election is further proof of their criminal intent.

Whatever you say Charlie Brown...

giphy.gif

Still waiting on your handlers for talking points I see...

Nope, but I am going to bookmark this thread just like I did the one below I can laugh in your face from time to time like I do that of the author of this awesome post from May...

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Laughing my ass off now... Not only is the Deep State now fully exposed Trumps approval numbers went UP even after all the hype from democrats in the last week. SO all the hype of Trumps worst week had LITTLE TO NO EFFECT...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, he’s sure rockin’ it with that massive 43% approval rating.

Daryl Issa now questioning validity of Special Counsel as testimony shows clear evidence of criminal misconduct in order to seat Mueller... Just now FOX News interview... So many conflicts in testimony that he is openly questioning the legality of the Special Counsel...

Bruce Ohr has now opened Pandora's box..

Everyone knows what took place in 2016...Obama spied on Trump's campaign via his henchmen in the CIA...the FBI....the DOJ....funny....it wasn't that long ago when libtards hated those agencies but now that they were using their power to conduct a coup on Trump they are cheering them on.....you know you must be on the wrong side when you must resort to changing teams so willy nilly.....

Everybody knows what happened. They know your story is a fairy tale.

How much do you get paid by the DNC to post on this site?

It has to be a lot for you to lower yourself to such depravity and ridicule.

Breaking News- Sara Carter just revealed, on Hannity, the physical evidence of An FBI/DOJ plot to hire Russians and Entrap Trump campaign staffers through Professor Eric Halper.

Halper recrutied Russians to meet with Trump staffers, Halper set up Flynn. Halper set up Papadopoulos. Halper assisted with the making up of the dossier and recruitment to forward the collusion narrative. Halper supplied false information to the FISA court through his FBI handlers.

Evidence presented shows that the FBI PAID Halper to bring known Russians into the Trump campaign and set up Flynn, Papadopoulos, among others. The money trail is solid proof of criminal intent by the FBI and DOJ in a criminal attempt to remove Trump from office.

This is a nuclear bomb that should kill the Mueller investigation. All of his evidence is now tainted.

Links forthcoming....

Whistleblower Exposes Key Player in FBI Russia Probe: "It was all a Set-up" - Sara A. Carter
Halper also made Donald Trump, Jr. say "I love it" when offered dirt on Hillary from the Russians.

Halper also made half the Trump campaign stampede into a meeting with the Russian agents in Trump Tower.

Halper also made candidate Trump announce to the world he was going to be calling a big press conference where he would reveal some interesting dirt on Clinton the same day Jr. was offered that dirt by the Russians.

Halper also made Trump forge a false narrative about the true nature of the meeting with the Russian agents.

Halper was also the second shooter on the grassy knoll in Dallas!

Breaking News- Sara Carter just revealed, on Hannity, the physical evidence of An FBI/DOJ plot to hire Russians and Entrap Trump campaign staffers through Professor Eric Halper.

Halper recrutied Russians to meet with Trump staffers, Halper set up Flynn. Halper set up Papadopoulos. Halper assisted with the making up of the dossier and recruitment to forward the collusion narrative. Halper supplied false information to the FISA court through his FBI handlers.

Evidence presented shows that the FBI PAID Halper to bring known Russians into the Trump campaign and set up Flynn, Papadopoulos, among others. The money trail is solid proof of criminal intent by the FBI and DOJ in a criminal attempt to remove Trump from office.

This is a nuclear bomb that should kill the Mueller investigation. All of his evidence is now tainted.

Links forthcoming....

Whistleblower Exposes Key Player in FBI Russia Probe: "It was all a Set-up" - Sara A. Carter
Halper also made Donald Trump, Jr. say "I love it" when offered dirt on Hillary from the Russians.

Halper also made half the Trump campaign stampede into a meeting with the Russian agents in Trump Tower.

Halper also made candidate Trump announce to the world he was going to be calling a big press conference where he would reveal some interesting dirt on Clinton the same day Jr. was offered that dirt by the Russians.

Halper also made Trump forge a false narrative about the true nature of the meeting with the Russian agents.

Halper was also the second shooter on the grassy knoll in Dallas!
Too Funny,

Deny, deny, deny then lie, lie, lie.... At least the left is consistent.

The truth always comes out in the end......

"Mr. Lovinger unwittingly shined a spotlight on the deep state’s secret weapon – Stefan Halper – and threatened to expose the truth about the Trump-Russia collusion narrative than being plotted: that it was all a set-up.”

No shit....it has been coming out a little at a time. The evidence has been there the whole time.

Case in point: The 'Trump Tower Meeting'.

Obama overrode his own Immigration department that had banned the lawyer from entering the United States - the ONLY reason she was here was because Obama wanted it to be so and made it happen.

The meeting location was known in advance, well enough in advance to have the location bugged and to have Obama's own personal ex-FBI Russian Interpreter in the room during the meeting.

You can smell 'SET-UP' all over the place....and maybe Trump Jr did, too. The meeting only lasted 7 minutes - Trump Jr left abruptly and no information ever exchanged hands.

The Democrats were left with a LEGAL meeting (collecting opposition research is LEGAL)...and NO information was ever passed.

Case In Point #2: Papadopoulos

The FBI received a 'TIP' about a 'drunken conversation' held between a Trump Campaign member and an Australian Representative in the bathroom of a British Pub'
- The 'TIP' came from the SAME Australian Rep Papa supposedly talked to....who happened to be a HUGE DNC and Hillary DONOR, a HUGE Hillary supporter, and a Trump-hater.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!

Fact 1: Junior is informed the Russian government has some dirt on Clinton and wants to meddle in our election to help his father:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 2: Junior gleefully accepts the Russian government's offer to meddle in our election:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Fact 3: A meeting is suggested at which Junior can discuss the Clinton dirt with the Russian government via a cutout:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 4: Junior agrees to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to discuss the Clinton dirt at Trump Tower, thereby colluding with Russia in their efforts to meddle in our election:

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

On the very same day, Candidate Trump announces to the world he is going to release some very damaging information on Clinton. Trump clearly was informed of the upcoming meeting with the Russian government reps who wanted to help him win.

You can watch Trump read his teleprompter speech in the video below. And then you can see him stop reading from the teleprompter at around the 7:15 mark and say, "I am going to give a major speech. Probably Monday of next week. And we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

The "Monday of next week" was June 13.

Fact 5: Junior actually meets with the Russian government cutout.

Trump_collusion.jpg

Fact 1: Junior is informed the Russian government has some dirt on Clinton and wants to meddle in our election to help his father:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 2: Junior gleefully accepts the Russian government's offer to meddle in our election:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Fact 3: A meeting is suggested at which Junior can discuss the Clinton dirt with the Russian government via a cutout:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 4: Junior agrees to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to discuss the Clinton dirt at Trump Tower, thereby colluding with Russia in their efforts to meddle in our election:

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

On the very same day, Candidate Trump announces to the world he is going to release some very damaging information on Clinton. Trump clearly was informed of the upcoming meeting with the Russian government reps who wanted to help him win.

You can watch Trump read his teleprompter speech in the video below. And then you can see him stop reading from the teleprompter at around the 7:15 mark and say, "I am going to give a major speech. Probably Monday of next week. And we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

The "Monday of next week" was June 13.

Fact 5: Junior actually meets with the Russian government cutout.

Trump_collusion.jpg

CNN bull shit...

Gawd you folks are predictable.. To bad the real evidence is not bearing your view out.. Please tell me which of your conflicting stories is the lie. Bruce Ohr is telling a very different one today as well..

Forum List

Back