DOJ Says Atty. Gen. Used Alias to Conduct Official Business

DOJ Says Atty. Gen. Used Alias to Conduct Official Business to Protect Security, Privacy - Judicial Watch[/QUOTE]

Judicial Watch
RIGHT BIAS

Almost ALL of JW lawsuits have been dismissed...LOL

Many in the administration did. This is just another one they discovered their alias.

DOJ Says Atty. Gen. Used Alias to Conduct Official Business to Protect Security, Privacy - Judicial Watch

the left will say how this is smart because - well who knows why but it won't bother them much.

but if "the don" were to do this....

according to trump publicist, john barron, trump would never misrepresent himself

great.

so do you approve or disapprove of lynch doing this?
Typical behavior of the deep state

i really don't give a rat's ass.

i would assume since you and your ilk have your panties in full bunch, that it's meaningless bullshit designed to arouse the less intellectually gifted among us.

i would assume since you and your ilk have your panties in full bunch, that it's meaningless bullshit designed to arouse the less intellectually gifted among us.
we're here to talk about current events and so forth. entire purpose of the forum.

you seem to view it as a trolls playground.

your life must suck the shit out of a dead mans ass to be this bored.

we're here to talk about current events and so forth. entire purpose of the forum.

you're cute when you think you have a point

i'm sorry you don't like my opinion

and yet here you are! hmmmmmmm

never seen one from you. just a bunch of corn-fed shit coming off your keyboard.

when you get an opinion, let me know but WAY I MAKE FUN OF YOU isn't an opinion.

it's 2nd grade.

and yet here you are! hmmmmmmm
like i said - forums like this can be a trolls playground.

all the asshumper is doing.

never seen one from you. just a bunch of corn-fed shit coming off your keyboard.

when you get an opinion, let me know but WAY I MAKE FUN OF YOU isn't an opinion.

it's 2nd grade.

you seem tense

try the decaf :thup:

it's 2nd grade.

you seem tense

try the decaf :thup:
troll boy, troll. :)

Forum List

Back