DOJ Slams Accusations Attorney General Barr is Mishandling the Release of Mueller's Report

But yet you think you know more than theAG of the US on law! I can’t believe you on anything

No actually I don't. I think he's lying. He couldn't possibly be in the position he is in and be that stupidly wrong

Actually I KNOW he is lying.

Martha Stewart - Wikipedia

You KNOW Barr is lying...because Martha Stewart told you? WTF.
What I know is that Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby were prosecuted for crimes that Barr claims are not prosecutable. He’s either lying or completely incompetent
And there you are again acting as if you know more of the law than the AG! You are the double down queen.

It’s obvious you know nothing about obstruction. Thanks for confirming

But yet you think you know more than theAG of the US on law! I can’t believe you on anything
No actually I don't. I think he's lying. He couldn't possibly be in the position he is in and be that stupidly wrong
What I know is that Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby were prosecuted for crimes that Barr claims are not prosecutable. He’s either lying or completely incompetent
You are nowhere near as competent in the law as the AG's office; as such, your ignorant opinion means nothing.

And there you are again acting as if you know more of the law than the AG! You are the double down queen.
It’s obvious you know nothing about obstruction. Thanks for confirming
She would rather lie to herself than let The Narrative die.

You are nowhere near as competent in the law as the AG's office; as such, your ignorant opinion means nothing.
She’s a blah, blah, blah bitch. AG hater

Forum List

Back