DOJ to Federal Judge: We Can Force Your Wife to Violate Her Religion

No one is forcing anyone to do anything against their religion in this case.

Some people are trying to force their religious opinions down all their employee's throats and the DOJ is saying nope.

I am a Christian, but I am against abortion based on legal grounds not religious grounds. No one has the right to force their religious views on anyone else.

Is that the only thing you know how to say? Did you ever answer my question about how the federal government is forcing religion down people's throats by declaring Christmas a federal holiday?

The states regulated private insurance not the federal government and it's stupid to have mandates anyway, people should be able to tailor policies according to their own needs

Not it needs repeating but the federal gov't never mandated benefits. Ever.

HIPPA, ERISA, COBRA

All federal regulations on private insurance, and yes, basic preventive benefits had been added.

http://www.allhealth.org/briefingmaterials/HealthInsuranceReportKofmanandPollitz-95.pdf

Hence why whenever you read about the contraception debate, it alsmost always talks about Obama "expanding" requirments to birth control.

None of those are about regulating private insurance and forcing it to provide a government dictated level of coverage.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything against their religion in this case.

Some people are trying to force their religious opinions down all their employee's throats and the DOJ is saying nope.

I am a Christian, but I am against abortion based on legal grounds not religious grounds. No one has the right to force their religious views on anyone else.

No one is forcing religion down anyone's throat. No employer is saying their employees cannot have an abortion or use birth control. Not one.

That is exactly what they are trying to mandate.

How? Are they demanding the government tell their employees not to take birth control? didn't think so.

Forum List

Back