DOJ Wins Appeal At 11th Circuit Over Trump Judges Controversial Ruling

Wednesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit stayed a controversial ruling by a Florida district court judge that had effectively blocked the Justice Department and national security agencies from reviewing highly classified documents seized by the FBI at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

The original ruling by the judge was either very ignorant or very biased. At any rate should be removed from the courts. Ignorance and bias are not good excuses in any Court, especially for a judge.

Very unlikely given the circumstances.
No. It’s not. To say it may not happen or that the SCOTUS might reject the appeal effort is fair to say. But you and I don’t get a vote. And it is silly to rule it out entirely.

This is some serious bullshit being thrown at Trump by our corrupted DOJ. Appropriate legal relief could come at any stage of the process.

No. It’s not. To say it may not happen or that the SCOTUS might reject the appeal effort is fair to say. But you and I don’t get a vote. And it is silly to rule it out entirely.

This is some serious bullshit being thrown at Trump by our corrupted DOJ. Appropriate legal relief could come at any stage of the process.
I'm going by Trump's past history. The supreme Court basically laughed at him. Presenting case after case without any proof.

Wasn't it Trump who said, only the guilty took the fifth. He's done that over and over, he must be very, very guilty.
Yes. He said it. He was wrong. It was a dopey thing to have said. Since then, of course, he recognized why it was wrong and has withdrawn that contention.

Taking the 5th imputes zero guilt.

I'm going by Trump's past history. The supreme Court basically laughed at him. Presenting case after case without any proof.
No. They didn’t. They take the cases they feel are of sufficient moment. Just because it’s a President who seeks legal relief doesn’t mean the Court has to take a case. And rejection isn’t at all akin to laughter.

Yes. He said it. He was wrong. It was a dopey thing to have said. Since then, of course, he recognized why it was wrong and has withdrawn that contention.

It imputes zero guilt, and implies 100% guilt.

Trump was wrong, that can't be. He's always correct, he knows better than anyone else in the world, he's smarter than anyone else in the world, he said all these things and you're calling him wrong or a liar or both.

No. They didn’t. They take the cases they feel are of sufficient moment. Just because it’s a President who seeks legal relief doesn’t mean the Court has to take a case. And rejection isn’t at all akin to laughter.
I don't know if I was a judge and someone presented a case to me with no proof of anything I laugh.

So, he has nothing to hide but he FBI does in your little Trump worshiping world.
I didn’t say either that Trump has nothing to hide or that the FBI does. Trump might have nothing at all to hide and invocation of the right to remain silent doesn’t even begin to address that question, you dildo.

And if the FBI has engaged in illegal behavior, then they may very well feel the need to conceal it. But, that’s not a topic I’ve been discussing or addressing.

Are you high?

You suck at this.

It imputes zero guilt, and implies 100% guilt.
It imputes no guilt and implies no guilt.

Morons like you only value the 5th when it suits your own particular petty agenda. But the truth is, even completely innocent people should probably always invoke the 5th. Realize that sails over your little pin head. But it’s still the truth.

It imputes no guilt and implies no guilt.

Morons like you only value the 5th when it suits your own particular petty agenda. But the truth is, even completely innocent people should probably always invoke the 5th. Realize that sails over your little pin head. But it’s still the truth.

and you asked me if I am high!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back