DOJ Wins Appeal At 11th Circuit Over Trump Judges Controversial Ruling

Oh, and by the way? If you on the left DO manage to smear Trump enough to keep him from getting the nomination? You do realize that means Ron De Santis will probably get the nod...right? He's all of Trump's policies with none of the annoying bravado! You really think people are going to vote for Kamala over him? LOL

I've got news for you...the classified documents weren't what the Biden White House were after! They were looking for something else to use against Trump if he becomes the GOP nominee in '24. That's why you get a warrant that lets you take EVERYTHING! If all they were after were the classified documents...then the warrant would have stated that!
The "classified" documents were in the middle of Trumps ridiculous argument he magically declassified them. To avoid getting caught up in that, they simply went after all presidential records that Trump stole, independent of any classification markings or status.

It made moot any claims Trump made about declassifying anything.

I've got news for you...the classified documents weren't what the Biden White House were after! They were looking for something else to use against Trump if he becomes the GOP nominee in '24. That's why you get a warrant that lets you take EVERYTHING! If all they were after were the classified documents...then the warrant would have stated that!
Seems to me President Biden had nothing to do with the investigation(s). Actually, The Donald gave enough dumb comments to put himself into the trouble he's now in, Strike Two.

It's so sad that those who supported and defended The Donald have gotten to the time when the former president has lost every court case thus far.

I really can't imagine when an already Supreme Court has lost credibility will not overturn the 11th District Court's decisions.

What do the New Right have to do now? They lost the first time on January 6, 2021; if they tried to overturn our Constitution again, they will be met with the power of the real militia and there is no doubt that they will be ready.

It seems that trump's efforts to pack the federal judiciary with conservative judges didn't work out for him, he wanted loyalty, and got shocked when he got honest judges.
hne3ggglsep91.jpg

It's so sad that those who supported and defended The Donald have gotten to the time when the former president has lost every court case thus far.

I really can't imagine when an already Supreme Court has lost credibility will not overturn the 11th District Court's decisions.

What do the New Right have to do now? They lost the first time on January 6, 2021; if they tried to overturn our Constitution again, they will be met with the power of the real militia and there is no doubt that they will be ready.

It seems that trump's efforts to pack the federal judiciary with conservative judges didn't work out for him, he wanted loyalty, and got shocked when he got honest judges.
you are not making any sense

If the Supreme Court even TAKES this case.

I hope they do, there is much that needs to be clarified.

For example, can the mere thought of declassifying something actually declassify it.

The "classified" documents were in the middle of Trumps ridiculous argument he magically declassified them. To avoid getting caught up in that, they simply went after all presidential records that Trump stole, independent of any classification markings or status.

It made moot any claims Trump made about declassifying anything.
Let's be honest here, Gene. They got a "general" warrant that allowed them to take everything! That's not usually done because it's not Constitutional. The Biden DOJ got a compliant Magistrate to let them raid Mar A Lago and take anything they liked. The warrant SHOULD have been for the classified documents and only for the classified documents!

Let's be honest here, Gene. They got a "general" warrant that allowed them to take everything! That's not usually done because it's not Constitutional. The Biden DOJ got a compliant Magistrate to let them raid Mar A Lago and take anything they liked. The warrant SHOULD have been for the classified documents and only for the classified documents!
Thanks for your opinion but virtually everything in that post is just wrong

LOL...oh, really? Wrong in what way? Was it NOT a general warrant? Are those not prohibited by our rule of law?
So show us the regs that state how exactly specific a warrant MUST be. By what criteria are you claiming this was a "general" warrant?

This warrant was approved by a judge after reviewing the application.

I believe he might know the law better than you.

By the way...who besides you is claiming the warrant was too general? Some dickhead on gatewaypundit? Tuckems?

So show us the regs that state how exactly specific a warrant MUST be. By what criteria are you claiming this was a "general" warrant?

This warrant was approved by a judge after reviewing the application.

I believe he might know the law better than you.

By the way...who besides you is claiming the warrant was too general? Some dickhead on gatewaypundit? Tuckems?
Anyone with even a smidgen of common sense knows that a warrant that allowed the FBI to take any document having anything to do with the entire Trump Presidency plus anything that is "near" those documents is the epitome of a general warrant!

As for the Magistrate that approved that warrant? He's the same judge that disqualified himself from judging a law suit between Hillary Clinton and Trump because he was biased towards Clinton.

Anyone with even a smidgen of common sense knows that a warrant that allowed the FBI to take any document having anything to do with the entire Trump Presidency plus anything that is "near" those documents is the epitome of a general warrant!

As for the Magistrate that approved that warrant? He's the same judge that disqualified himself from judging a law suit between Hillary Clinton and Trump because he was biased towards Clinton.

Awww and Judge Cannon was not biased? BTW, in my 32 years in LE I've never heard of a "general warrant" Please don't post the 4th Amendment, post the code that defines a general warrant.

Like I said, you're a fucking idiot. And a racist.

She has more trial experience than all the other Justices combined.
That's irrelevant. The only thing that matters is is she upholds the Constitution, or erroneously believed she can interpret the Constitution however she pleases.

That's irrelevant. The only thing that matters is is she upholds the Constitution, or erroneously believed she can interpret the Constitution however she pleases.
No, that's what the Rightwing Justices have done - the most activist court in history, after decades of Republicans railing against activist judges.

Because that's always the Republican game plan: accuse the other side of whatever you yourself are guilty of.

Awww and Judge Cannon was not biased? BTW, in my 32 years in LE I've never heard of a "general warrant" Please don't post the 4th Amendment, post the code that defines a general warrant.

A general warrant was something used by the British Crown against its political enemies. The reason we HAVE a 4th Amendment is that the Founding Fathers wanted to make sure that American citizens would not be abused by the powers that be. American judges don't typically issue general warrants because they aren't Constitutional. They issue warrants for specific crimes and for specific items. The warrant issued for Mar A Lago was the epitome of a general warrant. It essentially gave the FBI the power to take anything they wanted from the former President's home...whether it was a "classified" document or was any document related to Trump entire term in office or anything that was in the vicinity of any of those documents!

You were in law enforcement for three decades and don't know what a general warrant is? That's interesting, Rye...
How many warrants have you applied for? How many of them allowed you to do what the FBI did at Mar A Lago?

Forum List

Back