Dolly Parton song corrupting the kids

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A teacher in Wisconsin is facing the sack for singing this filth to ffirst gradrers. I checked out the lyrics to confirm the depravity of this piece of shit.

Its just complete garbage about loving each other and living in harmony. Its not a christian message and certainly not a message that kids should be forced to listen to.

Maybe its time that Dolly retired rather than corrupt kids in this way.

A teacher in Wisconsin is facing the sack for singing this filth to ffirst gradrers. I checked out the lyrics to confirm the depravity of this piece of shit.

Its just complete garbage about loving each other and living in harmony. Its not a christian message and certainly not a message that kids should be forced to listen to.

Maybe its time you quit spouting bullshit.

Dolly Parton is a national treasure who has done more for people than any 10 other stars. But you don't like the words to a song she wrote, and think she should retire? lol No.

No one wants your transgender filth, especially around children.

Which bit ?
Your own link said she was warned not to push her LGBTQ+ crap. She tried to be sly about it with her Rainbow song. Parents aren’t having it. Now all she can do is scream about “first amendment“ rights, as if that applies to an employee teaching children.

Why do you sick freaks have to push your Satanic sexual stuff on kids?

Your own link said she was warned not to push her LGBTQ+ crap. She tried to be sly about it with her Rainbow song. Parents aren’t having it. Now all she can do is scream about “first amendment“ rights, as if that applies to an employee teaching children.

Why do you sick freaks have to push your Satanic sexual stuff on kids?
Which bit of this song grooms kids ? It was written by the greatest living American.

Which bit of this song grooms kids ? It was written by the greatest living American.
It’s also written by one of the biggest degenerate dingbats, Miley Cyrus.

If parents don’t want that song sung in front of their kids, why all the fuss?

Funny how the lefties scream about “parental rights” to mutilate children is fine. But asking a teacher to not sing a certain song is crossing the line.

I understand that Dolly once finished third in a Dolly look alike competition. The other competitors were all in drag.
You have to love someone who does that.
Why is such a thing even allowed? If Dolly herself entered a Dolly look-alike contest, she should've been kicked out when the contest is meant for those who are not her.

God bless you and Dolly always!!!

Holly

It’s also written by one of the biggest degenerate dingbats, Miley Cyrus.

If parents don’t want that song sung in front of their kids, why all the fuss?

Funny how the lefties scream about “parental rights” to mutilate children is fine. But asking a teacher to not sing a certain song is crossing the line.
The parents who are raising money to support the teacher ? Yes, let them decide.
Meanwhile you still havent identified the parts of the song that are so disgusting.

Why is such a thing even allowed? If Dolly herself entered a Dolly look-alike contest, she should've been kicked out when the contest is meant for those who are not her.

God bless you and Dolly always!!!

Holly
I think the other contestants would have been thrilled Holly.

Yeah.............Dolly must be getting dementia.........or she just don't give a shit no more.

Saw a video of her singing some shit like this with that fucking diseased whore, Miley Cirus. I couldn't believe Dolly would EVER do something as despicable as this!!!!

I have absolutely no repsect for her any longer.

Yeah.............Dolly must be getting dementia.........or she just don't give a shit no more.

Saw a video of her singing some shit like this with that fucking diseased whore, Miley Cirus. I couldn't believe Dolly would EVER do something as despicable as this!!!!

I have absolutely no repsect for her any longer.
Explain what it is that makes you hate this song.

as long as they drag kids into it expect kick back,,

just leave the children out of it and things will be fine,,

Does sound pretty "woke." Disappointed that Dolly would walk down this path of misguided "diversity.” The “Rainbowland” she should be singing about is the biblical version.

Forum List

Back