Dolphins players take a knee

Standing is done during the unity ritual to show respect and loyalty. Kneeling is showing respect and disloyalty. It is not desecrating the flag, it is disrespecting it, and America.
You never did address the people not standing at attention. People taking pictures, hats on, otherwise occupied. Where is the line of disrespect drawn in your opinion?

As I have been saying, with active disrespect.

Of course you are. He stated publically that he "Is NOT anti American, and that he loves America"..

There is more to being pro America than just saluting the flag or singing the anthem.

Any REAL Patriot would know that.

His words.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country..."

And he didn't. Again and again, he knelt to show that he felt the opposite of pride in this great nation.

His walking it back now, is not very convincing.

He is not "walking anything back." Furthermore if you are going to quote him, you should repeat everything that he said. Which included these words"

'I’m not anti-American,’’ “I love America.”

That was in September of 2016. Over 2 years ago.

I quoted the relevant part, where he admitted that his actions, ie not standing, was because he was refusing to show pride in America.

Indeed, he went further than not standing, and knelt.

That was what he did. Those are the words that are credible. And the actions.

He walking it back, not credible.

He made the statement that he loved America over 2 years ago when he first refused to stand. THAT is relevant. What you are actually saying is that you quoted what was convenient for justifying your personal objection to his protest.

That is obvious.

His actions and his words, and his words, contradict.

This is common.

A wise man pays attention to actions.

He is an anti-American piece of shit.

His charitable acts of kindness for his fellow Americans who are in need say otherwise.

Calling him "a piece of shit" based on an act of peaceful protest is anti American and contradicts the principals of what America is all about.

His words.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country..."

And he didn't. Again and again, he knelt to show that he felt the opposite of pride in this great nation.

His walking it back now, is not very convincing.

He is not "walking anything back." Furthermore if you are going to quote him, you should repeat everything that he said. Which included these words"

I quoted the relevant part, where he admitted that his actions, ie not standing, was because he was refusing to show pride in America.

He made the statement that he loved America over 2 years ago when he first refused to stand. THAT is relevant. What you are actually saying is that you quoted what was convenient for justifying your personal objection to his protest.

That is obvious.

This is common.

His charitable acts of kindness for his fellow Americans who are in need say otherwise.

Calling him "a piece of shit" based on an act of peaceful protest is anti American and contradicts the principals of what America is all about.

Just because he has not respect for America or Americans, does not mean that he cannot have concern for other groups of people.

That is obvious.

This is common.

Just because he has not respect for America or Americans, does not mean that he cannot have concern for other groups of people.

What it means is that he is a charitable and giving person who helps people in need. It's called "giving back to society".

Not standing for the anthem does not mean that he is anti American. Because he is an American he has that choice.

There are plenty of bad individuals out there who salute the flag

Standing is done during the unity ritual to show respect and loyalty. Kneeling is showing respect and disloyalty. It is not desecrating the flag, it is disrespecting it, and America.
You never did address the people not standing at attention. People taking pictures, hats on, otherwise occupied. Where is the line of disrespect drawn in your opinion?

So all the people in the picture holding the wrong flag, holding cameras, hats on, or otherwise not at attention are anti American pieces of shit in your opinion. Good to know.

I don't generally get involved in race related discussions. I don't recall taking part in the discussions surrounding that particular protest when it took place. I'm not familiar with their protest except that it had to do with the removal of statues, I think. I don't really have an opinion on statues.

Fine. You would be fully supportive of a successful white supremacist protest movement, because it is legal, supportive to the point that you would not have any harsh words to say about them.
That is a very weak example. One group is looking for equality and the other is after supremacy. You havent given this much thought.

Far too many of these thickheaded, racist people speak on this subject emotionally without thinking.

The very thought of these BLACK players having the audacity to protest the way that they are doing makes them rabid to the point of utter stupidity.

They claim it has nothing to do with race, but anyone who has posted in this forum long enough would have to be in a coma to believe that.
Well it does show a jumbled up state of mind. That kind of comparison makes me question every other statement made on this subject.

YOu have people kneeling during the National Anthem. You think that type of thing would not piss people off? YOu think it is only because of race?

There is nothing "jumbled" about Americans, being pissed off at active Anti-Americanism being expressed during the National Fucking Anthem.

You moron.
You clown. They have people digging in their noses, scratching their asses, and talking on their phones during the anthem. You just mad because a Black person is protesting. Youre jumbled.

That is obvious.

This is common.

What it means is that he is a charitable and giving person who helps people in need. It's called "giving back to society".

Not standing for the anthem does not mean that he is anti American. Because he is an American he has that choice.

Bingo. I was in the military with this dude from Virginia. He tortured animals and was the biggest so called "patriot" I have ever seen. At the time I remember telling my sgt that we were going to see him in the news one day over some serial killings.

That is obvious.

This is common.

Bingo. I was in the military with this dude from Virginia. He tortured animals and was the biggest so called "patriot" I have ever seen. At the time I remember telling my sgt that we were going to see him in the news one day over some serial killings.

That is obvious.

This is common.

I would venture a guess that he considers these "fine people" to be "better" Americans than the protestors.
gettyimages-179970038.jpg

That is obvious.

This is common.

1. He has that choice.

2. He chose to kneel, because he could not stand to show respect to the Flag and the nation it stands for. Indeed, he felt he had to make sure that no one thought, while he was just standing there, minding his owe business, ignoring the flag he does not respect,

that someone might thing that he was showing respect to the flag, so he took steps, ie kneeling to make sure that no one could mistaking think that he was showing respect to the American Flag.

That is the thought processes and actions of an anti-American, and your denial of that obvious fact is utterly absurd.

So all the people in the picture holding the wrong flag, holding cameras, hats on, or otherwise not at attention are anti American pieces of shit in your opinion. Good to know.

Correct. THey might be lazy, they might be distracted, they might be ignorant of the rules on flags,

but they are not intentionally and actively showing disrespect to the flag because they are so opposed to America.

That is where I draw the line.

It is a pretty generous line. I don't ask much of people.

Fine. You would be fully supportive of a successful white supremacist protest movement, because it is legal, supportive to the point that you would not have any harsh words to say about them.
That is a very weak example. One group is looking for equality and the other is after supremacy. You havent given this much thought.

Far too many of these thickheaded, racist people speak on this subject emotionally without thinking.

The very thought of these BLACK players having the audacity to protest the way that they are doing makes them rabid to the point of utter stupidity.

They claim it has nothing to do with race, but anyone who has posted in this forum long enough would have to be in a coma to believe that.
Well it does show a jumbled up state of mind. That kind of comparison makes me question every other statement made on this subject.

YOu have people kneeling during the National Anthem. You think that type of thing would not piss people off? YOu think it is only because of race?

There is nothing "jumbled" about Americans, being pissed off at active Anti-Americanism being expressed during the National Fucking Anthem.

You moron.
You clown. They have people digging in their noses, scratching their asses, and talking on their phones during the anthem. You just mad because a Black person is protesting. Youre jumbled.

Could not care less about the skin color of the various anti-American pieces of shit, involved.

This is common.

This is common.

I would venture a guess that he considers these "fine people" to be "better" Americans than the protestors.
View attachment 218070

You're the one calling them "fine people", not I, nor any of mine.

That is obvious.

This is common.

1. He has that choice.

2. He chose to kneel, because he could not stand to show respect to the Flag and the nation it stands for. Indeed, he felt he had to make sure that no one thought, while he was just standing there, minding his owe business, ignoring the flag he does not respect,

that someone might thing that he was showing respect to the flag, so he took steps, ie kneeling to make sure that no one could mistaking think that he was showing respect to the American Flag.

That is the thought processes and actions of an anti-American, and your denial of that obvious fact is utterly absurd.

It was the thoughts and actions of an American expressing his right to peacefully protest. And if not saluting the flag was his way of protesting, he exercised his rights, which does not make him anti American.

Your refusal to recognize that is the equivalent of and the epitome of moralizing hypocrisy.

Those players are true patriots.

View attachment 218070

View attachment 218070

Most of you Trumpers likely would not.....in public.

But get you all together privately and you would be "high fiving"

View attachment 218070

View attachment 218070

Correll is a liar. He very well may have been in Charlottesville himself.

This is common.

1. He has that choice.

It was the thoughts and actions of an American expressing his right to peacefully protest. And if not saluting the flag was his way of protesting, he exercised his rights, which does not make him anti American.

Your refusal to recognize that is the equivalent of and the epitome of moralizing hypocrisy.

It is the thoughts and actions of BOTH an American expressing his right to peacefully protest, AND that of an Anti-American, as he felt that, in the process of that protest, he had not make sure that no one thought he might be showing respect to the American Flag and thus America.

View attachment 218070

View attachment 218070

Wow. YOu said something terrible about people you don't like. And that's all the supporting argument you have.

You lose.

View attachment 218070

View attachment 218070

Correll is a liar. He very well may have been in Charlottesville himself.

FUCK YOU.

View attachment 218070

View attachment 218070

Wow. YOu said something terrible about people you don't like. And that's all the supporting argument you have.

You lose.

I've supported my argument with links to articles regarding this issue that quote exactly what has been said as well as supporting opinions from people who have put their lives on the line for this country.

All that you have done is to refer to the protestors as "anti American pieces of shit".

So YOU lost a long time ago.

That aside, nothing was said about them that was "terrible".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back