🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Domestic PC Terrorists = Moveon.org

The reason that blacklives doesn't matter is angry and protesting trump is because he sides with the police. Ted cruz sided with these thugs last night and shown himself to be a piece of shit.
Ted Cruz is my candidate of choice, but I was never so disappointed in him as I was last night for siding with MoceOn's tactics.

And imagine what would have happened if DECENT Germans had fought back when Hitler did that.

We've had weeks of Trump's brownshirts beating up people at their rallies, even reporters from Breibart, for crying out loud.

Now we have enough people showing up to challenge trumps thuggery. Awesome.
Uh..guy. Nice try. I guess you need to go back to community organizer school to hone your skills in spinning.

The reason that blacklives doesn't matter is angry and protesting trump is because he sides with the police. Ted cruz sided with these thugs last night and shown himself to be a piece of shit.
Ted Cruz is my candidate of choice, but I was never so disappointed in him as I was last night for siding with MoceOn's tactics.

Cruz exposed his true identity hope you think about that

And imagine what would have happened if DECENT Germans had fought back when Hitler did that.

We've had weeks of Trump's brownshirts beating up people at their rallies, even reporters from Breibart, for crying out loud.

Now we have enough people showing up to challenge trumps thuggery. Awesome.
Uh..guy. Nice try. I guess you need to go back to community organizer school to hone your skills in spinning.

it is humorous when when makes a mockery of joeb

it is so easy too

--LOL

Trump offered to pay the legal bills of any supporters who beat up protesters.

Are you really surprised the protesters came back in force? I'm not.

Trump supporters and anyone not agreeing with the leftists

need to prepare to defend themselves from these violent animals

Branco_Hill-Street-800_LI.jpg

Forum List

Back