🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Domestic terrorists killed his son. He wants Trump to remember that America makes extremists, too

Lol, indeed. God forbid someone point out leftist hypocrisy :rolleyes:

I see plenty on "both" of your sides.
"your sides" Lol. yeah, I sure do belong to the duopoly, don't I? :D
I know you do, you just only call out one side. If a lefty demoralizes a righty, you jump on the train and hoot and holler.
Sorry, I just find your selective independence funny.

I don't know what you beling to, but you always find a partisan angle. And your so called selective independence seems to be your lifestyle.
Lol. Ok bro.
Fact is, guno is a fucking hack and a racist. Would literally nut all over himself if every white person but him died.
But please, demoralize someone else for attacking that low life piece of shit.
Good day.

I don't know about guno's racial inclinations, I do know everyone seems to want to assign someone else's. But yeah, he's a straight up party guy from the gist of his posts.
But yeah, he's a straight up party guy from the gist of his posts.

' But yeah, he's a straight up ONE-party guy from the gist of his posts.'

I know you do, you just only call out one side. If a lefty demoralizes a righty, you jump on the train and hoot and holler.

I don't know what you beling to, but you always find a partisan angle. And your so called selective independence seems to be your lifestyle.
Lol. Ok bro.
Fact is, guno is a fucking hack and a racist. Would literally nut all over himself if every white person but him died.
Good day.

I don't know about guno's racial inclinations, I do know everyone seems to want to assign someone else's. But yeah, he's a straight up party guy from the gist of his posts.
Stick around a bit, you'll find all the Nazi's and White supremacists mysteriously get banned, but this provocateur gets a fee pass on all his hate. The hypocrisy of the mods and administrations is disgusting.

It almost makes ya wonder if he is working with them to increase user participation.

Right wing white terrorism

If you ask Bob Paudert how many times he has watched the unwatchable — a heinous video of his only son being gunned down on an Arkansas highway — the retired lawman can only give you an estimate.

“Thousands of times, if I had to guess,” he said recently. “Easily.”

Brandon Paudert, a seven-year veteran officer with the West Memphis Police Department, was killed in 2010 alongside his partner, Bill Evans, during a routine traffic stop on Interstate 40. The officers were fatally shot by a 16-year-old, Joseph T. Kane, and his father, Jerry R. Kane Jr., 45, both of them members of the sovereign citizens movement — a far-right, anti government group whose adherents believe they’re constitutionally exempt from U.S. laws.

Domestic terrorists killed his son. He wants Trump to remember that America makes extremists, too.

Sovereign Citizens: A Growing Domestic Threat to Law Enforcement
This is not terrorism. No defense, though. It is murder.

9/11 was right wing white terrorism.

No it was Muslim pedophile worshipping Arab terrorism.

If you ask Bob Paudert how many times he has watched the unwatchable — a heinous video of his only son being gunned down on an Arkansas highway — the retired lawman can only give you an estimate.

Brandon Paudert, a seven-year veteran officer with the West Memphis Police Department, was killed in 2010 alongside his partner, Bill Evans, during a routine traffic stop on Interstate 40. The officers were fatally shot by a 16-year-old, Joseph T. Kane, and his father, Jerry R. Kane Jr., 45, both of them members of the sovereign citizens movement — a far-right, anti government group whose adherents believe they’re constitutionally exempt from U.S. laws.

Domestic terrorists killed his son. He wants Trump to remember that America makes extremists, too.

This is not terrorism. No defense, though. It is murder.

9/11 was right wing white terrorism.

No it was Muslim pedophile worshipping Arab terrorism, kill yourself you fucking faggot.
Inside job, using al-Qaeda.

How exactly does America make terrorists?

Is this a new kind of pasta?

Lot a that going around ain't there, this your-guys-are-more-terroristic-than-my-guys shyte.

Lol. Ok bro.
Good day.
what a southern inbred ignorant fuk stain , my family is interracial and Jewish, you on the other hand, a kid who spend his days on this board, who doesn't work, most likely on ssi, ie white trash

Lol. Ok bro.
Good day.
what a southern inbred ignorant fuk stain , my family is interracial and Jewish, you on the other hand, a kid who spend his days on this board, who doesn't work, most likely on ssi, ie white trash
Quit acting like you ain't in the top three of the most disgusting assholes on this site. You are only lying to yourself, you big bag of dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back