🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dominion voting machine in possession, switching votes.

This Dominion software was widely used in 2016 so maybe it was used then to switch votes from Hillary to Trump...

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Or, maybe the software was set up to switch votes from Trump to Hillary
and that's why she didn't insist on checking the integrity of the machines...
she knew better then to out herself

Which makes her reaction to losing the election, make sense...
yeah, she WAS supposed to win

If Trump's campaign hacked machines in '16 to win the election
why wouldn't they again

No one has claimed voter fraud in '16, they claim voters were influenced
by Twitter and Facebook ads from Russian operatives...yeah, righty o

When Trump wins it isn't rigged buy when he loses it is rigged.got it

Nope...not what I said

It's not feasible to start suggesting now that voter fraud helped elect Trump

People were influenced to vote for Trump because of
Twitter and Facebook ads placed by Russian operatives...
that's what we were told to believe...Trump voters were brainwashed

Funny, Trump got the most votes for an incumbent
and haven't heard anything about people being brainwashed to vote for Trump

We will see what comes of it.
In before the democrats say “hoax, fake
News, show me the evidence in court, etc”
Suuure, uh-huh. This time, conspiracy claim #376, is gonna prove Impeached Trump really did win the election!

At least Trump would come out and say "We didn't cheat ! You did."
Tramp says that every time he gets caught cheating.
Still no sign of Hidin Biden.
Tramp supporter admits to hacking Dominion machines since August!!!!!
We'll see who goes to jail.
By Tramp!
If it were Trump caught cheating, I'd say Biden won. That's the difference between an honest person and whoever you are,.
Tramp was caught cheating before, during and after the election and you still have your head up Tramp's fat ass, so much for your "honesty."
Good comeback.
You win the highly sought-after 'Most eloquent Conspiracy board post of the day' award.
003.gif

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot. That guy brags about hacking Dominion voting machines because Dominion machines in Texas' 2018 were suspect....

Texas doesn't use Dominion voting machines and didn't in 2018. So either that guy is lying about Dominion voting machines or he's just conservative stupid and thought the voting machines he was hacking in Texas were Dominion when they weren't....

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot. That guy brags about hacking Dominion voting machines because Dominion machines in Texas' 2018 were suspect....

Texas doesn't use Dominion voting machines and didn't in 2018. So either that guy is lying about Dominion voting machines or he's just conservative stupid and thought the voting machines he was hacking in Texas were Dominion when they weren't....

We'll see who the idiot is, which is usually you around here 99% of the time. The loudest are usually wrong the most as a general rule so, no big surprise here.

The sting has been on for a long time Skippy.

LOLOLOL

We'll see who the idiot is, which is usually you around here 99% of the time. The loudest are usually wrong the most as a general rule so, no big surprise here.

Dumbfuck, you already proved you're the idiot by posting a claim that someone hacked Dominion voting machines because they were suspect in Dallas in the 2018 election-- and I showed you Texas rejected using Dominion.

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you already proved you're the idiot by posting a claim that someone hacked Dominion voting machines because they were suspect in Dallas in the 2018 election-- and I showed you Texas rejected using Dominion.
This isn't my thread first of all.

This is what I posted

Yeah the video where Tramp supporter admits he hired hackers in August to investigate Biden's victory using Dominion machines which where used gave Tramp more votes.
BRILLIANT!

This is what I posted

Yeah the video where Tramp supporter admits he hired hackers in August to investigate Biden's victory using Dominion machines which where used gave Tramp more votes.
BRILLIANT!

Which makes no sense whatsoever. Why would he look into Dominion systems? OAN "reported" his research stems from fraudulent Dominion systems used in Dallas in the 2018 -- except Dallas didn't use Dominion voting systems, they used ES&S.

And in a Freudian slip, though he claims not to be on either side, he said "we also have hundreds of affidavits." Well, no, Fartin' Rudy says he has hundreds of affidavits. If this guy is "we" with hands-in-his-pants Rudy, then he's on a team.

Forum List

Back