Dominion voting machine privacy flaws found.

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Privacy flaws detected.....what's next?

J. Alex Halderman, Professor of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Michigan, claims to have identified a critical privacy flaw in the election infrastructure sold by Dominion Voting Systems in the United States.
_________________________________________________________________________________

What Is Affected and Where?

DVSorder is a privacy flaw that affects Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) ImageCast Precinct (ICP) and ImageCast Evolution (ICE) ballot scanners, which are used in parts of 21 states. Under some circumstances, the flaw could allow members of the public to identify other peoples’ ballots and learn how they voted.

The states potentially affected are: California, Alaska, Minnesota, Arizona, New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania, as well as the territory of Puerto Rico.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Can This ‘Flip the Votes’?

The researchers explain:

This vulnerability is a privacy flaw and cannot directly modify results or change votes. Nevertheless, the secret ballot is an important security mechanism, and some voters—especially the most vulnerable in society—may face real or perceived threats of coercion unless the privacy of their votes is strongly protected.

Election Integrity Experts Identify Privacy Flaw Affecting All ICP/ICE Dominion Voting Systems Across 21 States.

Privacy flaws detected.....what's next?

J. Alex Halderman, Professor of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Michigan, claims to have identified a critical privacy flaw in the election infrastructure sold by Dominion Voting Systems in the United States.

What Is Affected and Where?

DVSorder is a privacy flaw that affects Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) ImageCast Precinct (ICP) and ImageCast Evolution (ICE) ballot scanners, which are used in parts of 21 states. Under some circumstances, the flaw could allow members of the public to identify other peoples’ ballots and learn how they voted.

The states potentially affected are: California, Alaska, Minnesota, Arizona, New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania, as well as the territory of Puerto Rico.

Can This ‘Flip the Votes’?

The researchers explain:

This vulnerability is a privacy flaw and cannot directly modify results or change votes. Nevertheless, the secret ballot is an important security mechanism, and some voters—especially the most vulnerable in society—may face real or perceived threats of coercion unless the privacy of their votes is strongly protected.

Election Integrity Experts Identify Privacy Flaw Affecting All ICP/ICE Dominion Voting Systems Across 21 States.
No. They can't flip votes. Says so right in the article.
We know where this is headed.
Honestly, the desperation is starting to get tiresome. :)

BULLSHIT, Kumquat, I've seen it happen. Votes get asigned by a fractional weighting system then your vote for Trump ends up 0.8 votes for Trump and 0.2 votes for Biden, and so forth.
You haven't seen jack shit, snowflake. No such weighting system exists in this country, cupcake.

Try again. :)

You haven't seen jack shit, snowflake. No such weighting system exists in this country, cupcake.

Sure, butthead. There were only like about THIRTY to FIFTY threads about it here with all kinds of video evidence, analysis and witnesses after the election.

Damn, you tards sure do like to dream up your own reality in your heads!

I was about to post a dozen or so links to related stories and reports but then I remembered that no matter what, tards like you will just deny, deny, deny.

BULLSHIT, Kumquat, I've seen it happen. Votes get asigned by a fractional weighting system then your vote for Trump ends up 0.8 votes for Trump and 0.2 votes for Biden, and so forth.

Prove it.

Sure, butthead. There were only like about THIRTY to FIFTY threads about it here with all kinds of video evidence, analysis and witnesses after the election.

I was about to post a dozen or so links to related stories and reports but then I remembered that no matter what, tards like you will just deny, deny, deny.
There's none. Nothing credible. Just conspiracy theories.
I'll leave you to dwell in your own fantasy land.
I've seen all the links you've posted.
Not a one of them has any credibility.

Thanks for playing! :)

You haven't seen jack shit, snowflake. No such weighting system exists in this country

Oh what the hell. Always a laugh making a monkey fucking LIAR asshole idiot out of you:

Oh what the hell. Always a laugh making a monkey fucking LIAR asshole idiot out of you:

This....Doesn't....Happen.

What the fuck is WRONG with you? :auiqs.jpg:

It does exist, ignoramus.....Algorithims assigning fractional votes is how you figure out who "won" in rigged choice voting.

Tell it to the judge. Tired of hearing the same BS over and over. Stopped caring about your feelz long ago. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back