🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don Jr's VERY BAD Photoshop Lie

Hell yeah! Another sideshow to gossip about to avoid discussing all the important things.

Thank God
YES lets talk about lying trump afraid to interview
he gives interviews all the time, he's not afraid of the media
But he his shitting his pants over a Mueller interview and so is his make believe lawyer the schmuck Giuliani
Why should he, Mueller has nothing on him. He has to get something to make this witch hunt worth a fuck. Trump won't let him trap him. Trump is smarter than Mueller.

LOL...if only

Electoral-College-forecast_7-29-2016.jpg

Sorry, Catfish, deflecting doesn't work.
The Trumps are liars to their core.
And really bad ones, too.

Catfish? LOL Redundant dork.

Nobody gives two shits about some graphic except you dumbass loons.

As for liars? The disaster Ears worked in lies like an artist works in clay...for that matter so did Cankles....strange that never bothered you....ya old flabby arm partisan hack

Find another thread to troll, Skank. You're off topic if you're not discussing the Liar In Chief's son's big lie.

Uhm you brought up Trump lying...I responded to that point, flabby arms.

Again why didn't Ears and Cankle's lies bother you?

No you didn't, moron. You posted a screenshot from forecasters predicting the electoral college.
Has nothing to do with anything Obama or Hillary ever said or did, you stupid fucking troll.

Rasmussen is always an outlier. Their Trump ratings NEVER align with legitimate polling sources.

So the Dems don't have a four point lead on the generic ballot like Rasmussen says and it's really a tie right now?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote

Going by nothing other than Rasmussen's evaluation, if they say 4, I'd figure at least 6.

This thread PROVES that Trump supporters will lie if they have to, to protect their dick-tater.

Who lied? I mean besides you

Read the thread, idiot. The screenshot posted by one of your fellow morons is from over a year ago.

Old news isn't a lie. You seem upset another one of your threads has went south

You haven't answered, why didn't Ears and Cankles lies bother you? Is it an inconvenient question? LOL

Like a cat toying with a mouse, always the same with you, flabby arms

Still waiting for someone to defend Donald Jr.'s Twitter lie.
Attacking me doesn't make your case.
I did
Trump MORE POPULAR THAN OBAMA in poll giving him a 50 percent approval rating

this article is from 8/3 not june...you lose again.....50% bro, deal with it.....and deal with the fact you wont win the house and lose seats in the senate.....

but hey The senator from Florida is already using the Russians as an excuse....you guys really don't have much do you?

I did

this article is from 8/3 not june...you lose again.....50% bro, deal with it.....and deal with the fact you wont win the house and lose seats in the senate.....

but hey The senator from Florida is already using the Russians as an excuse....you guys really don't have much do you?
Bi partisan Rubio knows it's happening too BUT the other Repub morons want russian help

I did

Bi partisan Rubio knows it's happening too BUT the other Repub morons want russian help
LOL, now every election you'll blame the Russians, you guys are hilarious....and yes Don Jr was right with the 50% approval.

0FA85347-3BEA-4AC3-A8BC-E77259BDBDA0.png
I did nothing of the sort. That came from todays’s search with DuckDuckGo. Just searched it again and took another screenshot. Note date show Aug 2, 2018, fourth one down.

LOL!!!!

Depotoo reaches into the WAY BACK machine in order to lie.

His screenshot is from Jun. 16, 2017

Trump celebrates poll that puts his approval rating at 50%
President Trump celebrated the results of the Rasmussen Reports daily presidential tracking poll, which put his approval rating at 50% on Friday.
Trump celebrates poll that puts his approval rating at 50%

Donnie Douchebag Jr. posted this Photoshopped tweet he stole from CNN a couple of days ago.
AND....he's taken it down now, too.
Guilty!
The whole family is a bunch of grifters.

Last edited:

Rasmussen is always an outlier. Their Trump ratings NEVER align with legitimate polling sources.

So the Dems don't have a four point lead on the generic ballot like Rasmussen says and it's really a tie right now?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote

Going by nothing other than Rasmussen's evaluation, if they say 4, I'd figure at least 6.

And yet the other “real” pollsters are saying it’s less. So your logic doesn’t make a whole lot a sense, does it.

Wait, I just accused you of using logic. What was I thinking?

These people are freaking desperate.
And Don Jr. is just plain stupid.

The stupid idiot takes this image.

DkLp7E8XoAAfK9e

And dummies it up in Photoshop to a 50% approval and posts it on his Twitter account!
LMAO!!!!

OE4UF5P4XE5FLIIB5IPBCRSHJY.jpg

Analysis | Trump’s approval hits 50 percent — in a doctored poll graphic shared by his son

I guess he watches CNN, too! LOLOLOLOLOL

He must have picked it up from Da Donald. I mean, his daddy likes to print fake Time magazine covers with him on it. Why shouldn't his son photoshop something like this?

DkLp7E8XoAAfK9e

And dummies it up in Photoshop to a 50% approval and posts it on his Twitter account!
LMAO!!!!

Analysis | Trump’s approval hits 50 percent — in a doctored poll graphic shared by his son

People are so fucking stupid nowadays. They make accusations that could be relatively easy to substantiate. But instead of downloading and saving the original image, which could have potentially yielded metadata supporting the accusation, this lazy slob takes a grainy screenshot and gives Jr a heads up, guaranteeing this is gets treated as nothing more than counter conspiracy bullshit.k

This thread PROVES that Trump supporters will lie if they have to, to protect their dick-tater.

Who lied? I mean besides you

Read the thread, idiot. The screenshot posted by one of your fellow morons is from over a year ago.

Old news isn't a lie. You seem upset another one of your threads has went south

You haven't answered, why didn't Ears and Cankles lies bother you? Is it an inconvenient question? LOL

Like a cat toying with a mouse, always the same with you, flabby arms

The old news IS a lie in this context.
Deflecting is for cowards like yourself, thunder thighs.
Jr. wanted morons like you to think his daddy was at 50%.
Jr's followers on Twitter are stupid enough to believe it.
And it's equally funny since he stole the image from his Dad's favorite "fake news" channel, CNN.
With Fox News so far up Trump's ass you'd think they would have faked the graphic for him.

DkLp7E8XoAAfK9e

LMAO!!!!

He must have picked it up from Da Donald. I mean, his daddy likes to print fake Time magazine covers with him on it. Why shouldn't his son photoshop something like this?

Donald Jr. must be a dumb mo' fo', too. That's not a difficult Photoshop job, the 50% isn't even on the same perspective/horizontal line as the other numbers.
He must have done it himself in MS Canvas.

It's an obvious photoshop where he replaced CNN's number with a number from a poll more favorable to his dad.

In other words he wanted people to notice the change as a commentary, not as an attempt at a falsehood.

If he wanted to make it look original, he would have used a better red.

And of course a moron like you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Om nom nom nom.

Forum List

Back