Don Lemon Interviews New Jersey Voters and Finds Out Most People Support Trump – One Guy Laughs in His Face Over Kamala!

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
It's funny how every time we have concrete receipts delivered from reality - rather than Mainstream News filtered corporate crap - it always negates everything we're being told.

And ex-CNN ex-JC Penney model Don Fruit is no exception regarding this dynamic.

Considering his crew obviously edited the clip in the most favorable way possible?

It's further proof America HATES the new Democrat party.

But for the next 2 1/2 months the gaslighting will continue.

Until it STOPS.

And then?

Within no time at all, so many who previously touted Kamala, and previously touted Biden (remember that???); will suddenly present as non-voters who sat it out because both sides suck.

Let's all watch, shall we? ;)

It's funny how every time we have concrete receipts delivered from reality - rather than Mainstream News filtered corporate crap - it always negates everything we're being told.

Considering his crew obviously edited the clip in the most favorable way possible?

Until it STOPS.

And then?

Within no time at all, so many who previously touted Kamala, and previously touted Biden (remember that???); will suddenly present as non-voters who sat it out because both sides suck.

Hilarious!

Don Lemon seems much less of a douche since he got bounced. LOL The polls are off because a lot of Trump supporters like me never respond to pollsters. On the ground reporting shows a much different picture than the "joyful campaign" of Harris-Walz.

Until it STOPS.

And then?

RP; I stay with the most accurate INDEPENDENT(non biased) poli-map forecasters I can find on the web. If U have not checked out the GOLD CROWN POLITICS site U need to view the link below. He had been heavily criticized in the past by his viewing audience as biased for pres. Trump so much so that he actually divulged his models & how they work with their incredible accuracy, which silenced his critics. GCP has made me a believer!

RP; I stay with the most accurate INDEPENDENT(non biased) poli-map forecasters I can find on the web. If U have not checked out the GOLD CROWN POLITICS site U need to view the link below. He had been heavily criticized in the past by his viewing audience as biased for pres. Trump so much so that he actually divulged his models & how they work with their incredible accuracy, which silenced his critics. GCP has made me a believer!

I am literally subscribed to his channel.

And yes - you are one hundred precent accurate and far more clued in to what is about to happen than most people on either side.

I call it like I sees it.

Well played.

Forum List

Back