🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don’t Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox

repub voters like Stephie will do every thing in their power to rid their party of electable repubs too. Delicious.

Conservatives contempt for intellectual achievement is pretty well documented. Frankly, I could understand that attitude if they only sought to reject intellectuals who they also perceive as politically liberal. Yet, look at the men whose opinions they give so much weight -- men like Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck. They all have no formal education or degrees past High School. This is a crisis for the conservative movement whether they know it or not.

What do most people think would happen if this country chose a leader who romanticized the value of having opinions about governance which weren't supported by a dispassionate evaluation of the facts? What are the chances of making good decisions based on an emotional response as opposed to an intellectual analysis? Not good in most cases. What happens to the conservative movement then when the results of bad choices based on poor decision making reveal themselves in the form of poor results? Well, look at the aftermath of the GWB presidency. It helped elect Obama. Yet, conservatives are poised to do it all over again by marching down the same road. Well, if conservatives haven't learned from their own mistakes, I can only hope that the American electorate as a whole is collectively smarter than that.

.you do see you self as special and far superior over others don't you?
Hannity and Beck..........blaa blaa blaaa...It helped elect Obama....blaa blaa blaaa
gawd pass the barf bag

I'm smart enough to not hang on the every word of self-apppointed experts on talk radio who have no formal education or practical experience regarding the myriad of subjects they see fit to comment on as if they're adding some kind of heretofore unconsidered insight. And frankly, I don't see why that's so hard to comprehend when the very same AM radio stations that offer up RW conservatives opinions on governance are also the same stations that sell miracle vitamin cures, get rich quick schemes, and the so-called 'total transformation system' which promises to change the behavior of troubled teenagers overnight.

1371155431957.cached.jpg

He loves her, he loves her not. Fox News CEO Roger Ailes says he’s bringing Sarah Palin back as an on-air contributor. Will the second time be a charm? By David Freedlander

Refudiate that!

Former Alaska governor and professional maverick Sarah Palin will be returning to Fox News as on-air contributor, the network announced today.

“I’ve had several conversations with Governor Palin in the past few weeks about her rejoining FOX News as a contributor,” said Fox News CEO Roger Ailes in a statement. “I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind.”

More: Don't Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox - The Daily Beast

Thank you, Jesus, for not letting this "gifted" woman fade in obscurity.

You're pro Palin and you're actually using a picture of her drinking a slurpee?? or whatever that is. Got news for ya, lots of people drink tonic out of huge cups. It doesn't make her anything special. In fact it makes her quite stupid when you consider that what she's against there is teaching kids to eat healthy

Conservatives contempt for intellectual achievement is pretty well documented. Frankly, I could understand that attitude if they only sought to reject intellectuals who they also perceive as politically liberal. Yet, look at the men whose opinions they give so much weight -- men like Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck. They all have no formal education or degrees past High School. This is a crisis for the conservative movement whether they know it or not.

What do most people think would happen if this country chose a leader who romanticized the value of having opinions about governance which weren't supported by a dispassionate evaluation of the facts? What are the chances of making good decisions based on an emotional response as opposed to an intellectual analysis? Not good in most cases. What happens to the conservative movement then when the results of bad choices based on poor decision making reveal themselves in the form of poor results? Well, look at the aftermath of the GWB presidency. It helped elect Obama. Yet, conservatives are poised to do it all over again by marching down the same road. Well, if conservatives haven't learned from their own mistakes, I can only hope that the American electorate as a whole is collectively smarter than that.

Hannity and Beck..........blaa blaa blaaa...It helped elect Obama....blaa blaa blaaa
gawd pass the barf bag

I'm smart enough to not hang on the every word of self-apppointed experts on talk radio who have no formal education or practical experience regarding the myriad of subjects they see fit to comment on as if they're adding some kind of heretofore unconsidered insight. And frankly, I don't see why that's so hard to comprehend when the very same AM radio stations that offer up RW conservatives opinions on governance are also the same stations that sell miracle vitamin cures, get rich quick schemes, and the so-called 'total transformation system' which promises to change the behavior of troubled teenagers overnight.

yeah but not smart enough to figure not everyone listens to talk radio...you automatically ASSUME that...
so really, you aren't smart at all...You just believe you are with your long winded snobby post of who you think has low intelligence..
not only are your post some of the snobbiest, they are boooooooooooooooooooooring

gawd pass the barf bag

yeah but not smart enough to figure not everyone listens to talk radio...you automatically ASSUME that...
so really, you aren't smart at all...You just believe you are with your long winded snobby post of who you think has low intelligence..
not only are your post some of the snobbiest, they are boooooooooooooooooooooring

You actually read them?:eusa_eh:

In what way did I imply that the GOP is "more partisan", precisely? I don't think that way at all, I think that both parties are absolutely polluted by it. Our entire political process is infected by it.

My use of the phrase was confined to a specific point - that many in the GOP know that Palin is a net liability, that they wish they had a decent alternative, but they won't admit it because their commitment to their partisan ideology won't allow it.

Neither party has a monopoly on that behavior.

Palin is a commentator. She does not hold an elected office. I'm not certain what your point is exactly.

A decent alternative to what? A political commentator?

My original point was that rightwingers are wrong when they say the Dems are "afraid" of Palin, and they absolutely refuse to see it. That's it. I'm sure you don't agree.

No, I agree with that. I don't believe they are afraid of her. Quite the contrary, I believe they hate her with every fiber of their being. I don't particularly care for Palin, but I love that she invokes such emotions of hatred and causes those on the left to reveal their true character.

The sickening things they say about her are astounding. Just like with black conservatives, they abandon their bullshit rhetoric of tolerance and understanding and spew misogynistic and racist insults--so filled with contempt and loathing they just can't help themselves.

Like I keep saying..she is an idiot.

So why do you leftist loons consider her such a threat and fear her as much as you do? I find it completely hilarious how a so-called idiot can make lefties like you squirm.

We don't fear her? Where the hell do you get that from? As for her being a threat the real danger with her is that there are so many who think she could run the country and would vote for her. It's like the crazy guy talking to himself on the subway going on and on about whatever. He's not a threat then but if a whole bunch of people started thinking he was God and everything he said was gospel then we might have a problem

So why do you leftist loons consider her such a threat and fear her as much as you do? I find it completely hilarious how a so-called idiot can make lefties like you squirm.

I've never met a leftie who was afraid of Sarah. Most of us consider her a comedic national treasure.

Liberals attack what they don't understand, and they also attack what they fear.

In other words everytime we voice our opinion then we either don't understand or we're afraid

You actually read them?:eusa_eh:

yeah, now I know what it feels like to be tortured...

gawd pass the barf bag

I realize not everyone listens. I also understand that some people listen solely for the entertainment value without taking it all that seriously. But there's no denying that there ARE people who give credence to what those guys say. After all, their salaries are commensurate with their ability to attract an audience. The most disturbing part is when listeners call in to chime in their agreement. Talk about low information voters.

I give credence to talk radio hosts for finding a way to make a lot of money for doing essentially nothing. I hope you understand that's likely their primary motivation for saying what they do.

These hypocrites on the left wish, and for the most part they are correct, that people have short memories and are uniformed and simply forget how they acted while Bush was president.

From movies, two, and books, several, depicting Bush's assassination to calling his daughters sluts--there classlessness literally knows no bounds.

These hypocrites on the left wish, and for the most part they are correct, that people have short memories and are uniformed and simply forget how they acted while Bush was president.

From movies, two, and books, several, depicting Bush's assassination to calling his daughters sluts--there classlessness literally knows no bounds.

of course they want people to forget...

We don't fear her? Where the hell do you get that from? As for her being a threat the real danger with her is that there are so many who think she could run the country and would vote for her. It's like the crazy guy talking to himself on the subway going on and on about whatever. He's not a threat then but if a whole bunch of people started thinking he was God and everything he said was gospel then we might have a problem

do you ever have a original thought? or being a parrot is good enough for you?

I realize not everyone listens. I also understand that some people listen solely for the entertainment value without taking it all that seriously. But there's no denying that there ARE people who give credence to what those guys say. After all, their salaries are commensurate with their ability to attract an audience. The most disturbing part is when listeners call in to chime in their agreement. Talk about low information voters.

I give credence to talk radio hosts for finding a way to make a lot of money for doing essentially nothing. I hope you understand that's likely their primary motivation for saying what they do.

You are a great example that education does not always equate intelligence.

A lot of words to say nothing, but perhaps that you detest and disagree with conservative talk radio. That and you like to generalize a lot.

How about Laura Ingraham? Ingraham earned a bachelor's degree at Dartmouth College in 1985 and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree at the University of Virginia School of Law in 1991. As a Dartmouth undergraduate, she was a staff member of the independent conservative newspaper, The Dartmouth Review. In her senior year, she was the newspaper's editor-in-chief,[3] its first female editor.[2] She wrote a few controversial articles during her tenure, notably an article alleging racist and unprofessional behavior by a Dartmouth music professor Bill Cole. Cole later sued Ingraham for $2.4 million; the college paid for his lawyer. He ceased the lawsuit in 1985

What does your side, the intellectual tolerant side, have to say about her?

[ame=http://youtu.be/YriSB0nwzgw]"Right-wing SLUT!" MSNBC's Ed Schultz suspended for Laura Ingraham insult - YouTube[/ame]

In all fairness, I don't think that the Republicans claim ownership of Palin. They just sort of rent her from the Tea Party and trot her out to impress the radicals. It is sort of like kids do today when they go to the prom, and they insist on renting a limo that holds all their friends. Adults look upon this as a monumnetal waste of money and can't imagine why it would impress anyone other than the Lincoln Town Car salesman, but the kids hold it to be absolutely necessary so that they do not lose face with each other.

Gotta agree.

Shit. How many Palin threads have been on this board??

For someone they consider dumb, stupid and an idiot they sure seem to like to bring her up on the board.

Palin is smarter then they think she is. Way smarter. In fact I doubt ShittingBull can hold a candle to Palin in any way shape or form.

Beginning to sound like jealousy to me.

Get a life ShittingBull.

I've gone back four pages and found a grand total of one, this one, which if pro palin so is certainly not because of any liberal bringing her up

You are a great example that education does not always equate intelligence.

A lot of words to say nothing, but perhaps that you detest and disagree with conservative talk radio. That and you like to generalize a lot.

How about Laura Ingraham? Ingraham earned a bachelor's degree at Dartmouth College in 1985 and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree at the University of Virginia School of Law in 1991. As a Dartmouth undergraduate, she was a staff member of the independent conservative newspaper, The Dartmouth Review. In her senior year, she was the newspaper's editor-in-chief,[3] its first female editor.[2] She wrote a few controversial articles during her tenure, notably an article alleging racist and unprofessional behavior by a Dartmouth music professor Bill Cole. Cole later sued Ingraham for $2.4 million; the college paid for his lawyer. He ceased the lawsuit in 1985

What does your side, the intellectual tolerant side, have to say about her?

[ame="http://youtu.be/YriSB0nwzgw"]"Right-wing SLUT!" MSNBC's Ed Schultz suspended for Laura Ingraham insult - YouTube[/ame]

Yer funny.

You state that I'm an example that education does not always equate intelligence, and then you give me an example of a RW radio host who's educated? What exactly is the point you're trying to make?

1371155431957.cached.jpg

He loves her, he loves her not. Fox News CEO Roger Ailes says he’s bringing Sarah Palin back as an on-air contributor. Will the second time be a charm? By David Freedlander

Refudiate that!

Former Alaska governor and professional maverick Sarah Palin will be returning to Fox News as on-air contributor, the network announced today.

“I’ve had several conversations with Governor Palin in the past few weeks about her rejoining FOX News as a contributor,” said Fox News CEO Roger Ailes in a statement. “I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind.”

More: Don't Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox - The Daily Beast

Thank you, Jesus, for not letting this "gifted" woman fade in obscurity.

You're pro Palin and you're actually using a picture of her drinking a slurpee?? or whatever that is. Got news for ya, lots of people drink tonic out of huge cups. It doesn't make her anything special. In fact it makes her quite stupid when you consider that what she's against there is teaching kids to eat healthy

She's going to make them crazy I love it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back