🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don’t Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox

Like I keep saying..she is an idiot.

And people like Dianne Fienstein aren't? I find it the slightest bit odd that other women treat Palin like a sub class. I find it hypocritical to the highest degree, when liberals champion the woman, but treat this one so poorly. Where are your standards people?

Feinstein? She's probably one of the smarter Dimorats in Congress. How about Nazi Pelosi, Debbie Wassreman Schultz, Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee?

Now there is a gang of true rocket scientists!

yea Feinstein aint to bad.....she is just to old.....she should have been retired years ago....

How many times do we have to say this. She amuses us. Like a chimpanzee wearing a suit. She's funny. We love that she is back.

so you would say the same about Obama? you people are so petty you can't find anyone to dump on, just women politicians...you're so manly and all....the funny part is you think she's cares

No, we dump on dumb rube politicians who happen to be women, and laugh at dumb rubes who stand up for them, regardless of gender... Like, idk... You, for example. :thup:

WE?.....how come you "we's" were defending Maxine Waters in that thread about her a few weeks back?...

so you would say the same about Obama? you people are so petty you can't find anyone to dump on, just women politicians...you're so manly and all....the funny part is you think she's cares

No, we dump on dumb rube politicians who happen to be women, and laugh at dumb rubes who stand up for them, regardless of gender... Like, idk... You, for example. :thup:

WE?.....how come you "we's" were defending Maxine Waters in that thread about her a few weeks back?...

I think you're talking about different "we's". We is a pronoun; it doesn't always apply to the same group, each time it's used.

And I never defended Maxine Waters. But she's a Rhodes scholar next to Sawah. Sorry. :(

I find it scary a dumb rube like Obama a nobody who had accomplished not much and ran NOTHING (unlike palin who ran a STATE as governor) can be elected President and then be CULT like adored and worshiped by a certain "special" segment of the population..

Jim Jones adored like
gives me the creeps

Last edited:
I find it scary a dumb rube like Obama a nobody who had accomplished not much and ran NOTHING (unlike palin who ran a STATE as governor) can be elected President and then be CULT like adored and worshiped by a certain "special" segment of the population..

Jim Jones adored like
gives me the creeps

Ahh yes, quite a ruse. I like how you make such eloquent and veiled segues from any conversation into how much you dislike Obama. Seamless.

Say what you want about Obama, but he's not a "Rube" by anyone's standards. Just because a word has a negative connotation doesn't mean you can automatically apply it to anyone you don't like.

Also, you're full of misplaced angst and hatred. You should really see a therapist.

For the 803rd time, lefties keep bringing her up because they see her has a clear net positive and want her in the spotlight absolutely as much as possible.

I really don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp.

for sure because you lefties have pathetic little lives and have no one outstanding to spotlight from the Democrat party..so you have to find someone to hate on or your lives aren't complete...

If they ain't haten on Rush, fox news, Beck, Palin, people that have no bearing on their miserable lives like a politician would............they just don't seem to be happy..

what a life eh?

Last edited:

For the 803rd time, lefties keep bringing her up because they see her has a clear net positive and want her in the spotlight absolutely as much as possible.

I really don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp.

lol, here's how petty the lefties are, you got two atta boys for this dumb post......
my gawd

th

I think you're talking about different "we's". We is a pronoun; it doesn't always apply to the same group, each time it's used.

And I never defended Maxine Waters. But she's a Rhodes scholar next to Sawah. Sorry. :(

oh.....ok......geezus.....

Continuity

George W. Bush saw himself as a latter day Winston Churchill.

Sarah Palin views herself as a modern day Margaret Thatcher.

Me? I see one of them as delusional and the other one as a poseur. I leave it for everyone else to decide which is which.

But if this is the best that the GOP can come up with as far as leadership is concerned, it has more problems than just an inability to connecting with voters. But it's a little scary when so many people in the GOP are genuinely inspired by intellectual lightweights like Palin, Bachmann, and Herman Cain.

lol.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sheeesh

Continuity

George W. Bush saw himself as a latter day Winston Churchill.

Sarah Palin views herself as a modern day Margaret Thatcher.

Me? I see one of them as delusional and the other one as a poseur. I leave it for everyone else to decide which is which.

But if this is the best that the GOP can come up with as far as leadership is concerned, it has more problems than just an inability to connecting with voters. But it's a little scary when so many people in the GOP are genuinely inspired by intellectual lightweights like Palin, Bachmann, and Herman Cain.

but you dont see anything wrong with the so called "leaders" in the Democratic Party?....

repub voters like Stephie will do every thing in their power to rid their party of electable repubs too. Delicious.

lol.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sheeesh

i think next time Cuyo should let us now WHICH "we" he is talking about......there must be hundreds of them i guess.....:dunno:

Forum List

Back