🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don’t Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox

Now, if we can only get the GOP to nominate her again.....

Again that would suggest they nominated her before they did not she was the VP candidate who is chosen by the nominated Presidential candidate.

Who cares, as long as she appears on the republican ticket!!!!!!! YES!!~!!!!!!

Further proving that you guys are scared of her, specifically. Moreover, you guys are hypocrites. A woman is a woman only if she is a liberal. How detestable.

Last edited:
Again that would suggest they nominated her before they did not she was the VP candidate who is chosen by the nominated Presidential candidate.

Further proving that you guys are scare of her, specifically. Moreover, you guys are hypocrites. A woman is a woman only if she is a liberal. How detestable.

Sorry, but if you don't find Sarah funny, then you simply do not have a sense of humor!

Further proving that you guys are scared of her, specifically. Moreover, you guys are hypocrites. A woman is a woman only if she is a liberal. How detestable.

Sorry, but if you don't find Sarah funny, then you simply do not have a sense of humor!

Hey, only a liberal like you would find degrading a woman (any woman) funny. Asshole.

Further proving that you guys are scare of her, specifically. Moreover, you guys are hypocrites. A woman is a woman only if she is a liberal. How detestable.

Hey, only a liberal like you would find degrading a woman (any woman) funny. Asshole.

Oh, come on, now Templar, admit it! You are secretly giggling over this, just like the rest of us! You can admit it...nobody here knows who you are!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4C7bvHv2w]Sarah Palin: Paul Revere Warned The British - YouTube[/ame]

Now, if we can only get the GOP to nominate her again.....

Someone who thought Palin was nominated in 2008 wants her on the ticket because they think she is dumb I find the irony here funny as hell.

Someone who thought Palin was nominated in 2008 wants her on the ticket because they think she is dumb I find the irony here funny as hell.

Then you get 3 points for having a sense of humor. Unfortunately Templar is not up to that grade, but I have hopes that he, too will recognize Sarah's value to the writers at SNL, now that she is back on Fox!

Then you get 3 points for having a sense of humor. Unfortunately Templar is not up to that grade, but I have hopes that he, too will recognize Sarah's value to the writers at SNL, now that she is back on Fox!

I have equally high hopes you recognize the comedic value of your post.

welcome back Sarah and good hunting. remember liberals are cows. dumb, stupid and easy prey

Palin%20Rifle.jpg

Oh, come on, now Templar, admit it! You are secretly giggling over this, just like the rest of us! You can admit it...nobody here knows who you are!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4C7bvHv2w]Sarah Palin: Paul Revere Warned The British - YouTube[/ame]

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...experts_back_sarah_palin’s_historical_account

Just shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

You wouldn't run that mouth in front of her, I grant you that. She'd kick your ass. What an idiot you are.

Well, I will do my best to see that the republicans support her in whatever endevor she chooses to persue. She has come to represent the Tea Party in a way that democrats could never have achieved, so, it is "good night" folks,

And Templar, you really need to lighten up. You are going to give yourself an ulcer at an early age.

Chow~~~~

I have equally high hopes you recognize the comedic value of your post.

Oh, I DO! I DO!!

I hate that governor is a lifelong title. I have enough of an issue with president, but governor? :confused:

There should be zero titles carried beyond the job to include president. Hell I won't even use congressman when I speak to them, I use Mr., a job title is not a personal title. The job title belongs to the people and loaned to politicians for a period of time.

Last edited:
Well, I will do my best to see that the republicans support her in whatever endevor she chooses to persue. She has come to represent the Tea Party in a way that democrats could never have achieved, so, it is "good night" folks,

And Templar, you really need to lighten up. You are going to give yourself an ulcer at an early age.

Chow~~~~

Nah, you are being satirical. I recognize the pattern. How is it you backtracked after I ripped you to shreds?

Experts back Sarah Palin?s historical account | Boston Herald

Just shut the fuck up.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhtt!! :lol: :lol:

Because, not only did they indicate the British were coming with bells[sic], but, why, the Revolutionary war was a 2nd amendment issue!! Who knew!?

*Rolls eyes*

Like I keep saying..she is an idiot.

So why do you leftist loons consider her such a threat and fear her as much as you do? I find it completely hilarious how a so-called idiot can make lefties like you squirm.

I've never met a leftie who was afraid of Sarah. Most of us consider her a comedic national treasure.

see....now you know how a whole bunch of us here feel about you and the shit you put up......how does it feel?....

Oh good god. Fox must be desperate.
I don't like Palin. Never did. I think McCain would have stood a better chance in 2008 if they didn't get Palin. He got a ratings hike at first because apparently she's hot, but then she opened her mouth and was proven to be about as intelligent as Nancy Pelosi.

Count your blessings that $arah helped him lose the election because if he had won, we would be in several MORE wars now.

$arah is an idiot but she has served an important purpose.

And, it will be fun to watch the late night comics tear her nonsensical shit apart again.

Amen! Welcome back, Sarah. We've missed you.

gawd you people have no frikken lives...such a sad bunch of haters

I've never met a leftie who was afraid of Sarah. Most of us consider her a comedic national treasure.

Liberals attack what they don't understand, and they also attack what they fear.

^^There is a grain of truth in that bit of idiocy above... It is pretty scary that a dumb rube like Sawah Pawin can become a so adored by a certain "Special" segment of the population.

you mean people like LaKota who always have to bring her up?...

Forum List

Back