Donald and Melania on 20/20. Donald: "I'll ban all Syrian immigrants from America."

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a blessing it will be to have Trump as president and Melania as First Lady. Trump will be the first Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen president born with sole allegiance to America in 8 years when elected. As an American patriot, he will purge this nation of 3rd world immigrant scum who defy to respect our borders, language and culture. He will restore the founders original intent of who they wanted this nation created for, White people of European heritage, the only people who can 'Make America Great Again'. This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I thank you for your time.

Melania Trump sits for interview with her husband for ABC's 20/20

2E8B725F00000578-3322850-image-a-1_1447799984435.jpg

I can't wait till Melanie starts to look like Barbara Walters, and Trump trades her in for a new Melanie. This is the guy Republicans respect. :lol:

Trump isn't impressing mainstream voters from either party.

Yammering tough guy BS only impresses the RW simpletons, and shows the country how little he knows about foreign relations, making him unelectable .... another reason he'll never see the nomination.

I can't wait till Melanie starts to look like Barbara Walters, and Trump trades her in for a new Melanie. This is the guy Republicans respect. :lol:
Who's Melanie?

I apologize for getting the name of a reality TV star's wife wrong by one letter. I must be one of those low information voters. :lmao:

whatever ...

Mrs. Trump is a refugee from SOME country, might as well be Syria. Who REALLY knows anyway?

:rolleyes:

Trump even claims that the Clintons only attended their wedding because he gave to their foundation, so they had to. So he donates to Democrats, forces them to attend the wedding of his fourth wife, and brags about it during a Republican debate. Fuckin' stand up guy these Republicans are supporting.

• Banned
Trump even claims that the Clintons only attended their wedding because he gave to their foundation, so they had to. So he donates to Democrats, forces them to attend the wedding of his fourth wife, and brags about it during a Republican debate.
Trump exploits the democrats weakness.

• Banned
Trump isn't impressing mainstream voters from either party.

Yammering tough guy BS only impresses the RW simpletons, and shows the country how little he knows about foreign relations, making him unelectable .... another reason he'll never see the nomination.
So why is Trump ahead in the polls?

Forum List

Back