🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Bazarro

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
This guy must be talking out his ass because his mouth HAS to know better ...

This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money. I hate to tell you. So there’s never a default. But the point is it was reported in the New York Times incorrectly," he said, referring to a critical Times article that ran on Friday.

"You know, I’m the king of debt. I understand debt probably better than anybody. I know how to deal with debt very well. I love debt but you know, debt is tricky and it’s dangerous and you have to be careful and you have to know know what you're doing. If there's a chance to buy back debt as a discount, interest rates up and the bonds down and you can buy debt. That’s what I'm talking about.

Read more: Trump: U.S. can never default because it prints money

:lmao:

This guy must be talking out his ass because his mouth HAS to know better ...

This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money. I hate to tell you. So there’s never a default. But the point is it was reported in the New York Times incorrectly," he said, referring to a critical Times article that ran on Friday.

"You know, I’m the king of debt. I understand debt probably better than anybody. I know how to deal with debt very well. I love debt but you know, debt is tricky and it’s dangerous and you have to be careful and you have to know know what you're doing. If there's a chance to buy back debt as a discount, interest rates up and the bonds down and you can buy debt. That’s what I'm talking about.

Read more: Trump: U.S. can never default because it prints money

:lmao:

This from a far left drone that will vote for worse than Bush!

They actually still believe that they get a choice in their nominations.

See how the far left will watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

say anything, do anything won't work with the countries that buy our bonds and keep our country running..

upload_2016-5-10_8-28-11.jpeg

Trump "conservatives" know when to stfu don't they?

Finally !

Forum List

Back