Donald blames Dems for the 1500 missing children

Maybe those 1500 kids and their sponsors don't want to be found. Maybe the parents that threw them away had a change of heart and they're back where they belong.

Maybe you should have been outraged when Obama/Democrats were responsible and created a rotten policy for the kids that Trump is legally stuck with...
Look at you, you stupid little ffreak.... Making shit up just to amuse yourself and soothe yourself. these are human beings you stupid little f***. I wouldn't trade 10 of you uneducated little pukes for one of those people

.. So you want avoid the issues with a childish emotional outburst, how fake news liberal of you... :lmao:

break the laws , go to jail , your kids go to the orphanage or Grandma or some custodian . Grandma or custodian moves from Los Angeles to Denver and the kids can be said to be LOST if Grandma doesn't tell anyone Camp .

Maybe those 1500 kids and their sponsors don't want to be found. Maybe the parents that threw them away had a change of heart and they're back where they belong.

Maybe you should have been outraged when Obama/Democrats were responsible and created a rotten policy for the kids that Trump is legally stuck with...

Yes, and MAYBE you're a Lumpy Trumptardian idiot.
Run on missing kids10% of which are likely in the hands of child sex traffickers.
TOTAL winner Dotardo :rolleyes:

Change your diaper and face the issues I presented, I have plenty more as well but I suspect you'd rather avoid and be a whinny liberal coward instead.. Oh, I love your hate, it makes you appear ridiculous...:lol:

Seriously you Fucking Orange Idiot?

General Kelly and Jeff Session BOTH claimed your ill-advised policy was a winner because it'd be a "DETERRENT" and then you invoke MS-13 and Dems???

Really? As in OMFG :rolleyes-41:

SOOO, Donald has NO CLUE where 1500 innocent kids are -- or honestly? About anything else .. Nope - He's a Fucking inhumane ASSHOLE and bet the so called "vetting" of adoptive families likely put many of many of these kids in the hands of child traffickers.

US lost track of 1,500 undocumented children, but says it's not 'legally responsible' - CNNPolitics

Put pressure on the Democrats to end the horrible law that separates children from there parents once they cross the Border into the U.S. Catch and Release, Lottery and Chain must also go with it and we MUST continue building the WALL! DEMOCRATS ARE PROTECTING MS-13 THUG
7:59 AM - May 26, 2018

Donald is a lying psychotic moron
---------------------------------------- and he is yer President , probably for 2 full terms Penny .
It’ll take him two terms to fix all the problems democrats created.

More than that I'm afraid
I think we’ll be seeing other republican presidents following his lead when his two terms are up.

President Trump is doing more than fixing the problems democrats created. He’s teaching future presidents how to fix/solve problems.
He’s teaching them the importance of diplomacy and strength.

Last edited:

Look at you, you stupid little ffreak.... Making shit up just to amuse yourself and soothe yourself. these are human beings you stupid little f***. I wouldn't trade 10 of you uneducated little pukes for one of those people
Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6a. smear people

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6a. smear people

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

It's so common and boring with these fake news liberals and it's no wonder considering the liars and anti-American propagandists they devote their trust with.. although.. emotional basket cases are amusing at times.

General Kelly and Jeff Session BOTH claimed your ill-advised policy was a winner because it'd be a "DETERRENT" and then you invoke MS-13 and Dems???

SOOO, Donald has NO CLUE where 1500 innocent kids are -- or honestly? About anything else .. Nope - He's a Fucking inhumane ASSHOLE and bet the so called "vetting" of adoptive families likely put many of many of these kids in the hands of child traffickers.

US lost track of 1,500 undocumented children, but says it's not 'legally responsible' - CNNPolitics

Put pressure on the Democrats to end the horrible law that separates children from there parents once they cross the Border into the U.S. Catch and Release, Lottery and Chain must also go with it and we MUST continue building the WALL! DEMOCRATS ARE PROTECTING MS-13 THUG

---------------------------------------- and he is yer President , probably for 2 full terms Penny .

I think we’ll be seeing other republican presidents following his lead when his two terms are up.

President Trump is doing more than fixing the problems democrats created. He’s teaching future presidents how to fix/solve problems.

Most of the country and most of the world know Donald is a fail.

Only a moron would follow his lead in anything

Trump doesn’t bow to what others think. He’s focused on doing what’s best for Americans.

I’m sorry if that chaps your ass.

Trump doesn’t bow to what others think. He’s focused on doing what’s best for Americans.

Trump is a psycho. And only imbeciles don’t know he’s a criminal.

-------------------------------------that simply your opinion as you say President TRUMP Jillian .

Trump is a psycho. And only imbeciles don’t know he’s a criminal.
There’s a reason why people think/say you’re an idiot. Just saying.

To give Trump some credit...a policy of ripping young kids from their parents and sticking them in concentration camps is slightly more humane than Obama's policy of going to their home and blowing them up with Hellfire missiles.
Bravo Donald J.

Did Your President tell the parents to bring them here? Shouldn’t you blame the parents for making the children break the law?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Your President tell the parents to bring them here? Shouldn’t you blame the parents for making the children break the law?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This problem rests squarely on the shoulders of democrats. They’re the ones responsible for this problem.

Encouraging illegals to come the US does make Democrats responsible.

I'm thinking Democrats should concern themselves with impoverished Americans stuck in their ghetto's, living in tent towns, screwed over by drugs .. etc. and stuck under their political leadership.

But No.. they'd rather play hypocritical bleeding hearts, blame Trump/anyone else for their failings and lack of action, so just distract and take zero responsibility, it's fake news Democrat sick.

Last edited:

Trump does seem like your kinda guy, think of all the money you could have exploited from him over the years...:wink_2:

Wouldn't the fact that they're 'undocumented' mean we already don't know where they are?

That's what it mean.

I’m sorry if that chaps your ass.
Best for himself you mean

Forum List

Back