Donald Drumpf, H-1B visa junkie

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
And yet you drumpfodder continue to follow him, right over the cliff. This man is anything but a conservative.

Government data analyzed by Howard University professor Ron Hira shows that since 2008, Trump's agency has successfully brought over around 30 foreign models -- from countries like Brazil, Latvia and China -- using the H-1B program. Almost half of these applications indicated the same $75,000 annual salary, while others went as high as $416,000.

CNNMoney asked a dozen attorneys and other immigration experts to review facts and documents from the case, and the vast majority said Trump's agency appears to have violated immigration law.

"It seems pretty clear to me that there was a violation... and a pretty egregious violation," said New York immigration attorney Jeffrey Feinbloom.

Experts say that the U.S. government requires that full-time H-1B workers like Palmer be paid a high enough wage that they aren't being exploited or displacing American workers -- regardless of how much they end up working.

Trump's modeling agency broke immigration laws, attorneys say

And yet you drumpfodder continue to follow him, right over the cliff. This man is anything but a conservative.

Government data analyzed by Howard University professor Ron Hira shows that since 2008, Trump's agency has successfully brought over around 30 foreign models -- from countries like Brazil, Latvia and China -- using the H-1B program. Almost half of these applications indicated the same $75,000 annual salary, while others went as high as $416,000.

CNNMoney asked a dozen attorneys and other immigration experts to review facts and documents from the case, and the vast majority said Trump's agency appears to have violated immigration law.

"It seems pretty clear to me that there was a violation... and a pretty egregious violation," said New York immigration attorney Jeffrey Feinbloom.

Experts say that the U.S. government requires that full-time H-1B workers like Palmer be paid a high enough wage that they aren't being exploited or displacing American workers -- regardless of how much they end up working.

Like their hero said, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,".

This is one of the few times he is telling the truth. It doesn't matter what he says or does, they will follow him like the lemmings that they are.

Upon displaying your bias by purposely corrupting the name orf the object of your apoplexy you invalidate any legitimate point you might have had. Why turn off the reader with a display of stupidity when you want to be taken seriously?

Could it be genetic?

sit down, this didn't bother any of you until it was Trump doing it. this is a LEGAL program. you don't like it, bitch to Obama and your party to change it. these childish people are VOTING for our lives. warm fuzzies eh?

There seems to be an effort afoot to make Trump the worst man who ever lived...so that Hillary is somehow better.

Like their hero said, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,".

This is one of the few times he is telling the truth. It doesn't matter what he says or does, they will follow him like the lemmings that they are.
It doesn't matter what he says or does, they will follow him like the lemmings that they are.
sounds like another politician who is running right now only its a she......basically you have just described the creatures known as "party" people...."doesnt matter what they say or do,he/she belongs to my party,and that, is the bottom line"...........

Why hasn't Trump been arrested?

Upon displaying your bias by purposely corrupting the name orf the object of your apoplexy you invalidate any legitimate point you might have had. Why turn off the reader with a display of stupidity when you want to be taken seriously?

Could it be genetic?

Gesundheit.

Forum List

Back